Trying New things !

HeidiJo

Ok so I'm new on here and all... I'm kind of doing a lot of weird things this week that I normally wouldn't do. Pretty much right now I just want to let you guys know of one of those things that I'm doing,...that, umm that I normally wouldn't. Soooo if you guys just need to feel better or want someone to relate to or something like that, I dont know. then PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL which is DudeNotCool464, I only have 2 videos so far but, :confused: .. yeah. wow I just feel so stupid, but I don't want whatever I'm doing on there to be for nothing and not really be helping anyone ..so yeah. oh and uh..P.S. I apologize about one video its just really long... you probably dont want to watch that one first.

EscapeArtist

Cool Heidi! That's a really good step. Doing new things is , well, one of the best steps you can take I think (it is for me). I don't think it matters how helpful your youtube channel is, it's still suchhh good practice, at doing new things and not being afraid of it :) I admire how you're putting yourself out there! Hope I can contain some of the inspiring energy of this thread to my life too. Oh and also welcome to SPWorld, people here are looveely, you're one of 'em!

Hendrix

Welcome to SPW! Watching your vids now! First thing i thought was "oh she's got nice hair!" then you said "my hair looks like crap" lol :D

twiggle

Cool vids! Trying out new things is a great attitude to have as it will get you stepping out of your comfort zone. Keep it up and welcome to SPW!

HeidiJo

Thank you guys so. much, you're all so sweet. Its really a warm welcome! I can already tell that this is going to be a great place to be understood and comfortable, so thank you.