Trying Dry-Sol, but it stings. And I need relief..

SteveJ

Yesterday I went to the Doctor in need of something to stop my sweating, he recommended Dry-Sol and I went on my way..
This morning comes, I forgot to put it on last night and I need it for my Grad(Is at 5:00 today it's 2 now. Without reading the instructions I slapped it on and it's burning horribly..

You can imagine the state I'm in seeing as I'm going to my graduation in a few hours, and I cannot rest my hand at my sides..
I've also no clue what to do about deodorant. I'm pretty sure if I dance, i will sweat, and I will smell. But it says not to put on deodorant with the stuff..

Please, someone who knows what they're talking about give me some advice on what to do..

coriander1992

wipe it all off (gently) with warm water, and pat dry.
Then use a hairdryer, fan or piece of paper to dry the armpits (i presume your using it on your armpits?) before applying the soloution, and then use one again to dry the soloution when you have put it on.
Only apply it to the bit of your armpit that grows hair, and do not apply lots (2 or 3 rolls up and down/ 3 or 4 sprays should do it)
Make sure your armpits are completely dry when you put this stuff on also.
Hope that helps, and good luck ! :D