Trust Yourself (Positivity)

I_Walk_Alone

Hi guys!

Not usually one to make threads, but I just HAD to make this one. :D

First off, I sincerely and unreservedly apologize to anybody i've put down on this thread, it only happens cos i'm a moody little bastard. And if you cant forgive me, I couldn't give a crap. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. haha

I think i've figured out why i'm so bloody anxious all the time!

If you walk past a dog say, and you are anxious (more than likely about what the nice doggy's intentions are), there is a very good chance the dog will feel threatened.

Why?

No riddles, no bullshit, i'll tell you EXACTLY why.

Because dogs have evolved senses that pick up PATTERNS. And the one pattern that ALL animals can sense is.......fear/panic/stress/anxiety etc.

And they all want to **** you up good. Is it cos their evil? What does evil mean?

No. They want to **** you up because you have bad intentions. Wether your innocent or not. If you see some guy on the corner freaking out, with all the telltale signs of anxiety, your first instinct is not to trust that man. Because in all liklihood, the man really does have bad intentions. What do you think the most likely scenario with this guy would be? Write out a list of ten reasons from most likely to least likely.

Heres mine;

1 He's a junkie, and he would do ANYTHING for a hit.
2 He's crazy, and the most mundane of events could set him off
3 He's desperate. For whatever UNCERTAIN reason.
4 Point proved.

Would anybody who is legitamately confident give off any of these signs? (or patterns). And who would feel threatened by him?

Whats that? Someone who can see through the bullshit?

How in the world can someone do that if he's completely confident?

They cant. And if they like to go around telling people of their suspicions, why should anyone belive them?

Whats that? The activity he was doing didn't add up?

Well what exactly were they doing? Are you 100% CONFIDENT? You are?

Then you trust yourself. Do what you gotta do.

But if you're NOT 100% confident?

Are you 100% confident that you are involved in this suspicious persons intentions? Anyone or anything you care about dearly? No?

So what are you going to do about it?

YOU'RE ****ING WITH YOUR OWN HEAD, AND IN DOING SO YOUR ****ING INNOCENT PEOPLES HEADS!!!!!!!

Yes, this aimed at YOU....the reader.

Why do you think dogs can sniff out cancer in humans?

(Think pre-historic for below)

Because they know you're not in a good way mentally, and hence will try and comfort you if they are part of the family. Trust me, if you're 100% confident, and have been all your life, and will be all your life, you WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET CANCER.

Why?

Stop rudley interrupting me! ::p:

Cos cancer comes from the brain. You are your brain (and to lesser extent, your body, your vehicle, your showpiece if you will), and only you can cure YOUR cancer. I'm crapping on about cancer because i've been stressing over it for a while now.

And whats happening? The first thing that happened was I was ostrisized. Not nessesarily by my family, but from my insticnt. All I wanted to do was be alone, for whatever reason I told myself. But really, that was just the "powers that be" keeping me from harming OTHERS (ESPECIALLY those I care about).

And it seems the more I talk to people about my problems, the worse my anxiety gets. Its just my altruistic brain telling me to shut the **** up, or neck myself. And I dont really want to do that, so I start thinking stuff like "****ING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS CONSPIRING AGAINST ME!!"

I'm a rational person, why the hell would I think this garbage?

Frustration? Derr, thats what happens when you really want to relieve your stress but dont, and it only makes it worse.

Why do you think most people are so caught up in their appearences?

Because they're playing societies game. But if you're going to play it, you better play it right. Cos if you dont (just look at me before my latest epiphany lol) the odds are very favourable that you will "fall from grace" as it were, become an introvert from an extrovert (or a false extrovert, which is more than likely nearly always the case I do believe).

And if that happens, you'll more than likely start to stress, which will make you susceptable to all kinds of random diseases (either the one youre most worried about, or one that convinces you have the one you're worried about) wether physical or psychological.

And if you're at a stage where you THINK you're at the point of no return (for WHATEVER reason), your no good to anybody ESPECIALLY youself. So before you see a doc or a shrink (or ANYBODY), believe that everything will be okay.

Because it will be.

And you know i'm right.

Why do you think those freaky asian monks seem to feel no pain or discomfort? Why do they always seem to live till like 110?

Why does everyone in the world trust these guys, but not muslims or christians or even Jews (which absolutly hilarious but understandable, since they appear so exclusive to people of all-embracing faiths)?

Trust me guys, I am so far from the ultimate answers its not funny. I'm just a pattern-seeking animal, just like the rest of the all-powerful, all-conquering human race.

The world is our bitch. We'll only protect her if we feel like it.

Luckily for her, were gonna have to!! lol The whole globle warming thing is just the latest bout of harmful hysteria. What we need to do is stop pissing away our resources and start HEAVILY investing in sciences that help the human species. If we help ourselves, we can help all creatures great and small (if we do, their evolution will be in our hands, wether were aware of this or not. Just look at domestic animals. The only reason they're still a breed, and not a new species, is because its only been a few thousand years since we started morphing them, so to speak. ANYWAY, this aint an evolution lecture, and I aint no expert.

If you suffer from Social Phobia, then my enlightened advice what you need to do is relax, take a deep breath and dont take life to seriously. This way, life wont take you too seriously.

Alrighty, its 8 AM here, and I feel and look as healthy as i've been since I can remember. And if you know what i've gone through these last few weeks, you'd be bloody astounded. :)

And for all you teenagers finding it hard out there, remember that you're still growing and developing (body and brain/mind), and i'm pretty sure that only fully stops in you mid twenties for boys, and a little younger for girls. I'd say its got something to do with you supressing your emotions, which is a pretty understandable instinct as it prevents you from doing something that you would regret later in life, when you hit full maturity. And if you feel you cant love yourself, just think back to that small, defenceless child you used to know. You wouldn't hate any other child would you? So why are you so adament on failing the most important one now? Your the easiest one to help. Start there.

What i'm saying is; Believe what you gotta believe, especially when youre feeling down. I dont have to add "as long as you dont hurt anybody" because its a very human instict. If I can believe (an athiest) then so CAN BLOODY YOU!!! LOL

Sorry my post seems a little erratic, but when I start feeling anxious, it can be hard to take the first step, but once I do I stop feeling as self-consious, and I just let it flow, as opposed to forcing it.

All the very best guys

melsmood

I didn't look at your profile but the "bloody" gave it away - hello fellow aussie. Breathing deeply and looking at the lighter side of things is good advice.