treatments ive tried

livinw/it

The first treatment I ever used was Drysol. It worked great for underarms, but did nothing for hands. Luckily, my underarms stopped excessively sweating on their own. I gave up completely on my hands. Just dealt with it for years. About 5 months ago, gave Botox a try. It kept dry the areas exactly where injections were, but remaining areas sweated worse. Even the dry areas only lasted a month. To me, wasnt worth the money. Thats why I deal with HH like I mentioned in my first post. HH is definitely a negative, so I strengthen my positives. But,I will always keep looking into medical cures. Any suggestions?

Rexus

iontophoresis, and you won't regret it. I think iontophoresis will dry any hands if it dried mine. I have excessive hand, feet, facial, underarm, and facial blushing. I treated my hands with ionto and the sweating on my hands have dried around 90% of the areas, sweating on my feet and underarms lessened, and sweating on my face, even though I sweat off plenty, isn't as drastic as before. Try it out, and I'm very sure it will work. The only thing is that you need a good sum of money to get any of the better machines, or you can make a homemade one. I never tried the homemade one, but I tried Drionic, which did practically nothing, and I tried Idrostar, which works like a charm with big tubs and works on batteries instead of an ac adapter (my drionic got fried after I programmed it to work with an adapter, and idromed 5 works with an adapter, so working on batteries seems very safe for your machine.)

Oral medication should only be used for certain situations, because they leave you far worse emotionally and psychologically than when you were without them. Ditropan wrecks your brain and you become all hazy and feel stupid throughout most of the day. And you keep going into the bathroom, which is what makes you dry, since you're ridding your body of all fluids, none through perspiration.

GOOD LUCK, and if you ask me, it's worth it to save up for Idrostar.

teandtoast

for your underarms you can have surgery
not sure where in world you are but there are various types you can try

margiehope

"Oral medication should only be used for certain situations, because they leave you far worse emotionally and psychologically than when you were without them."

Just want to protest this--Ditropan may suck, but I've been on Avert (=Robinul) for several years. I'd call it a huge benefit to me emotionally and psychologically.

On the other hand (no pun intended), I don't have palmar HH. If I did, I might try the machine, and also Secure, or Maxim pads. They're a topical version of glycopyrrolate, and would help a little.

In any case, welcome and good luck.