Total apathy towards my friend's new baby

nightcrawler

I gotta tell ya nightcrawler, this whole thing that your friend is doing....it really irritates me.

You're probably right, he's not a terrible guy. It just seems to me that he doesn't care enough about you. That may sound sappy, but this reminds me of my own experiences.

Friends never calling. In my experience, friends would never call at all usually. One time I had a friend call me just because he was bored because he had to take a leak for a minute. I'm not kidding. That guy hadn't called me in years.

I just don't like the using another person for something to brag about thing or something to do. Especially from an outgoing friend. They of all people should know better.

Admittedly if he had bothered to keep in contact with me (how long does it take to send a text?!) then I would find it easier to get excited for him and his big news.

uncle

Most friendships grow apart after a while. Your lucky if you have one or two real friends. If this guy was a real friend and just wanted you be part of the biggest moment of his life. I would call him back and say thank you for thinking of me on the most important day of your life. Congradulations on the birth of your baby!