Tornadoes

A tornado warning has been issued in my area. :( One has actually been spotted near where we used to live! I'm so scared. I've never been in a tornado, and I know the likelihood of it hitting where I'm at now is low, but I'm still freaking out quite a bit, especially because my boyfriend is out at work, and his work consists of driving, and he's down near where the tornado has been spotted. And I have no way of getting in touch with him, so I won't know if he's all right or not until tonight. ::(:::(: I need to calm myself down but now I have all these pictures going through my head and it's awful. ::(:

Does anyone have any tips on how to calm myself down?

Thanks,
Amanda

Thank you so much for the link. :) I'm much calmer now that the warning is past, though I'm still worried about my boyfriend. I'm sure I'm being irrational; the likelihood that he was in the area that was hit is low, not impossible, but low.

Danfalc

Banned
Thank you so much for the link. :) I'm much calmer now that the warning is past, though I'm still worried about my boyfriend. I'm sure I'm being irrational; the likelihood that he was in the area that was hit is low, not impossible, but low.

Totaly welcome,hope it helped!I use the breathing tecnhnique when I cant sleep and it helps me to relax :) And aw its sweet you worry about your bf,but I'm sure he is okay!