Tongue Twister

Bexi

What's the hardest tongue twister you've ever come across? mine is BLACK BUGS BLOOD! try saying it more than 3 times, and fast! aggggggggggg hehe Sorry for randomness! x

Boundless

I hate you all :lol: Sitting here in real life actually saying those gets me all messed up,tried over and over but i cant do it lol :roll:

redlady

I can't wrap my tongue around them either.
Alright i am going to give that pp another go - If Peter Piper picked a pickled pepper how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick. Okay i just said that out loud with relative ease so that can't be it - something's missing.

Kezada

a skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
shup shups shup shup :D

Kezada

blubs

I'm not a pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant pluckers son and I'll be plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes :wink:

redlady

Hey grumblina - i knew something was missing thanks for the correction - which by the way is harder to say much to my dismay perhaps it's just today i will try again tomorrow and perhaps i will do okay.

paul

I always thought it was "peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers (pickled peppers peter piper picked), if peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, how many pickled peppers did peter piper pick?"