Today...

BlaiseBLATES

Was my first day in town with other people. I have done it alone before, but something about doing it with a set of friends used to frighten me... I used to think that they wouldn't understand if I had to seperate myself from them for a small while or that they would think I was a freak if I had an anxiety attack whilst I was with them.
They were actually really understanding. We all caught the bus together, strolled round town together and if I needed to calm myself down, they just let me get on with it...No big deal... Other peoples opinions of my anxiety has always been a fear of mine... If they'll think I'm a freak or if they'll try and get involved and calm me down when only I know what I'm doing... But they did none of it, they treated me exactly the same when I was anxious and when I wasn't an it helped me ignore it myself.
Also my best friends little sister who is three years old came with us and she's such an adorable little kid. I bought her sweets and we played with bubbles and it really distracted me from everybody else because I had a child to watch out for.
Wow. Long post, but I promised I'd keep you updated x