Today I looked back into the past...

unsweat

Today I did some cleaning off my bookself and drawers, I came across my high school year book and old photos of family and friends. I have been trapped in my own world for so long, and after flipping over those pages I remembered I had a life and how I missed the good times(or at least the normal life).

It really motivated me to go out and do stuff. But it also saddened me, to know that I am the only one being left out in the race. All my friends have went on and done something with their lives. I am still stuck at where I was many years back. You even look back at friends who arent as well off as you were, and they are heading somewhere.

At times I tried to conquer SA by engaging in some group activites. But when I am there, the anxiety simply takes over. In the past I didnt have this problem. Now I feel self-concious and stuff. I thing is I know I can do a even task, but the anxiety makes you nervous and prevents you from concentrating on it.

Sometimes I ask God why me, SA is really hard to cope with. SA has already taken years of my life away. It literally eats you alive. That is how I feel.