TO SPW USERS

Rapist

I am writing this to apologise for the raid that I have caused on your forum. I would explain in detail, but you probably dont wanna hear much of me anyway.

I was originally Reidus on here, and under that profile I had a sig of my love, and her BF. I got banned for spam when I took offence to some of your posts, and since then I have been raiding this place with a friend because my SIG was not removed when I asked nicely for it to be done.

However, I didn't think how this might offend some people by the usernames and posts that we had made.

This is my apology to you, because a lot of you deserve one.

FlirtyandDirty

Rapist said:
I am writing this to apologise for the raid that I have caused on your forum. I would explain in detail, but you probably dont wanna hear much of me anyway.

I was originally Reidus on here, and under that profile I had a sig of my love, and her BF. I got banned for spam when I took offence to some of your posts, and since then I have been raiding this place with a friend because my SIG was not removed when I asked nicely for it to be done.

However, I didn't think how this might offend some people by the usernames and posts that we had made.

Well done. Apology accepted. Thank you. :D

Serge

Rapist said:

Well done for making an apology. It does take character to do that. I hope the mods delete that picture - it should have already been done.

Silvio

Rapist said:

Are you a 5 year old child..?? because you don't get what you want straight away, you throwing an infant like fit.. Grow up..!! Idiot.

reidusfreak

^^ that kind of remark is what you hear from a 5 year old child. ^^

And secondly, I asked them to remove that sig ages ago but they just ignored it. Try to learn the facts before you try to sound clever. :wink:

Silvio

" :( boo hoo, they haven't removed my sig, so now i'm gonna call everyone childish names, boo hoo :( "
You're an idiot regardless of the facts..!!