To many languages on this planet

BrokenSmile

aw.... i see and i read your posts and topics and when i want to reply for them i give up coz i can't expres my feelings and my thoughts in a foreign language. I can't expres my thoughts not even in my own language. :?

It would be more easy if people could read their minds or something.
Can you imagine how life will be if people would have the power to read their minds? Then nobody won't be able to lie or to be fake, to hide their real feelings.Wouldn't be that great?! At least will be great if all people will become to use the same language and i think that will happen in future when maybe all people will speak english and other languages will be forgotten.

cLavain

Ask yourself these 2 questions:
1) Do you really want others to know about every weird thought you have?
2) Do you really want to know what everyone else is really thinking about you?

...me neither... :wink:

Anyway, you seem to express yourself very well, in my opinion.

jauggy

I think that if everyone could read minds that would be disastrous. You don't want everyone to know exactly what you're thinking.

Septor

That would be nightmare because there a lot of things people think that they would never say or do. 8O 8O

My_shrink

Can you imagine how life will be if people would have the power to read their minds? Then nobody won't be able to lie or to be fake, to hide their real feelings.Wouldn't be that great?!

Oh no!
Oh no no no no nono!!!

That would be horrible.
Terrible.

And i would have been beaten to death yeaars ago. :)