To get glycoprrolate in the U.S.

Phantom

ive been reading a lot of stuff in the forums about where to get glycoprrolate (ex. secure wipes, oral med., or creams, etc). i know that a lot of people know about pharmacy.ca and how expensive it is and wondering if it is sold here in the US besides canada. It is sold here. i suffer from HH on my butt (lol ya i know it sounds funny :oops: ) and i just had my second appointment wit my doctor and he said botox is not possible on the butt area and i told him about glycoprrolate (cuz i read and learned about it from this forum) and he said that he can talk to a pharmacist from another company and make a cream of it. the hospital i went to was kaiser. my advice is to talk to your doctor about it cuz you dont need to order it from another country. and plus, if you got insurance in your hospital, your doctor can hook it up wit a really cheap price. im about to get the cream next week and ill let yall know wassup wit it. by the way, anyone taking a glycoprrolate cream? how is it like?

Jezza

It seems like some people are now simultaneously trying to get the glycopyrrolate cream prescribed, myself being one of them...

I can't tell you if it works though, I haven't yet got it. One or two people got it, also one in the Netherlands where I'm at got a 2% solution, but unfortunately he didn't report back yet on any results...which is somewhat strange...I sent him a message a few days ago, but I don't know, have to see what happens.

Otherwise, there is Dezza, he had a post about it on the esfb channel but strangely enough I don't check that as much. I'm going to from now on though.

And of course, Pinker got a .5% solution recently, so I guess we'll see something about that shortly.

In the meantime I'm going to go ahead and try and get the cream myself, at least now I know it should be available here, but unfortunately in our medical system I can't just go to my GP and say hi there, prescribe me this cream, please, since I'm already patched through to a hospital for the HH, and I have to usually wait some weeks between appointments. I can mail info and things like that but usually there's not so much you achieve by that...

Long live the government and their health care policy...

*sigh*