Tired of living/Bored of life

RonFrank

There is nobody nor anything in this world that i feel that I want to live for at this moment.

My mind has been torturing me for weeks, all the problems i had in this Thread never stopped.
I thought I could stop these thoughts by trying to set a goal in life so i don't lose hope but any goal i set for myself is oppressed by thinking that nothing lasts forever and everything and everyone meets their end.

I thought i found a glimmer of hope. I caught myself watching a part of 50 cent's movie and there's a part where he says "I'd rather die like a man, then live like a coward." I actually felt happy for a quick moment until i thought "After i die, i dont think i would care if i died a man or lived like a coward. I would be dead..."

Right now, i still believe I'm not suicidal but somehow i feel like everyday that passes by, I'm just hoping and waiting for death to come to just hurry up and end it already...

It's hard for me to comprehend that I just went from just enjoying life without a care one day, then completely feeling like crap after 2 minutes of me thinking about my life and future....

You gotta bump-up the positives a great deal to beat depression (which you seem to be in). Even better would be to get your doctor to give you some anti-depressants. Another helpful thing is positive-affirmations software.

And keep in mind, that your currently seeing life thru the "greatly distorted lense" of depression, not how it actually is. But is really hard-yakka to come to terms with these sorts of profound life-truths, and will take some time for you to truly "accept" it.

Jodie-Tyler

I'm going through a similar thing too, I'm bored in the sense that I have no structure, no disapline, no reason to get up in the morning, and that's all I crave. I'm just doing what I have to do to survive and it feels like I'm just walking through life half asleep.
I too constantly think about the meaning of life/whats the point? ect....and in a way I too am just waiting for death to come.
To be honest, the only way I deal with it is by watching movies and escaping into fantasy.

Is that sort of what you're going through 'RonFrank'?

Ideaologies, principles or catchy sayings mean little to the deceased.
Everyones bored of life, life is boring but the alternative is nothing.
Every thought you've ever had, everything you've ever done, everything you could of done. Gone.

Truth of the matter is that while you're alive you can still effect those around you, stir-up afew ripples in the pool. While you're alive you matter.
When you're dead, you don't.