Tired of getting treated bad because im ugly

Strong

Everytime I walk down a hallway at school if somebody is just standing somewhere looking down the hall when I walk by they turn there heads. And then I kinda look back and they started looking down the hall again. People who arent ugly dont know how good they have it. I wish I could just be average looking so I could fit in. I wouldnt have SA if it werent for being ugly. Friends and siblings would stop talking to me because of my looks.

I used to be okay with life but now being older I get lonely sometimes. Ive been working out for three years and have built muscle (although im only 5'6 another obstacle) and ive never been fat. I went from 125 to 148. And only dudes take notice.

I know some girls might not like an ugly face but what can I do? (Sometimes I question what im seeing in the mirror. To me I look fine. Im not deformed.) Is a great body and personality not good enough? I'd like a girlfriend because I just want a friend. Im not even looking for anything else. Im in HS and I dont have a license (plenty of others dont) and ive been grown into a religious family. I'd like a friend not sex. Another thing is that ive never had a conversation with a girl. Never.

Another thing I have had fall outs with people on forums and get scared they track my internet history. Is that possible? :(

Oh and if PMing is a thing here I could show some what I look like. As long as youre not in my location.

Last edited:

Zooman

Everytime I walk down a hallway at school if somebody is just standing somewhere looking down the hall when I walk by they turn there heads. And then I kinda look back and they started looking down the hall again. People who arent ugly dont know how good they have it. I wish I could just be average looking so I could fit in. I wouldnt have SA if it werent for being ugly. Friends and siblings would stop talking to me because of my looks.

I used to be okay with life but now being older I get lonely sometimes. Ive been working out for three years and have built muscle (although im only 5'6 another obstacle) and ive never been fat. I went from 125 to 148. And only dudes take notice.

I know some girls might not like an ugly face but what can I do? (Sometimes I question what im seeing in the mirror. To me I look fine. Im not deformed.) Is a great body and personality not good enough? I'd like a girlfriend because I just want a friend. Im not even looking for anything else. Im in HS and I dont have a license (plenty of others dont) and ive been grown into a religious family. I'd like a friend not sex. Another thing is that ive never had a conversation with a girl. Never.

Another thing I have had fall outs with people on forums and get scared they track my internet history. Is that possible? :(

Oh and if PMing is a thing here I could show some what I look like. As long as youre not in my location.

I'm sure you don't look too bad. I'd guess it is more likely your anxiety that makes you think you are ugly. How do you know those girls aren't staring at you because they think you are cute?

Sacrament

Seems as though any behavior others present toward you is because you're ugly. It's really all in your head, it's what you choose to believe in. And even if some people did tell you you're uggly, 1) everyone has an opinion, and 2) saying stuff like that is rude and shows how lousy the person is.

fate12321

Perhaps it has to do with your social anxiety? Maybe your mind is playing tricks on you? You never know. You probably look fine.

PhillipJFry

I don't understand how you're being treated badly from what you wrote. I think what everyone else has posted here is right, it's just irrational anxiety in your head.