those exams drive me crazy :(

BrokenSmile

I have 3 exams on university and i can't focus on study. :( How do you guys deal with the exams?

I can't keep my mind on what i have to study i'm to sad and not in a good mood for that and at my last exam was so bad i'm so afraid about the result. I simply fogot all that i've learned in the moment that the examination start. I was so afraid to give wrong answer in my test and after exam i realised that during the exam i do was thinking right and knowing how to answer but i was so confused about it and finaly left that questions in my test without any answer :(. I'm so stressed :x

Do you know any methods to keep focus when you study and to help you memorize more faster and easy? My vacation will gonna be like hel if don't pass this exams. Is so bad i have to stay at home and try to study i can't do anything for fun coz after that i feel guilty and i leel like i'm wasting my time....and i am so lonely and i feel like if i don't pass this exams i'm gonna lose my self esteem, my parents will be mad on me and i will lose my few friends coz i will won't go out and i willl feel sad.
I really hate those exam sessions i feel like will lose my entire life with them if don't pass.
Anyone feel something like that about exams?

jauggy

I have 4 exams next week. I know how you feel. I have been trying to figure out a way of dealing with exams my whole life and have got nothing. :?

BrokenSmile

jauggy said:
I have 4 exams next week. I know how you feel. I have been trying to figure out a way of dealing with exams my whole life and have got nothing. :?

Good luck! i hope will gonna be allright

Faded

Always thought i have an odd or lets say "Awful" way of studying.I Actually Dont even have a Way :lol: .. I Feel Down often Becuz i always hear my classmates talk about the way they study,the group work, the time management, the revising ... ect. i just dont understand how they can do that, i mean how do they relax and have all the pontential energy and intensity 24/7.. even if they were lazy, they still can work. 8O

I never studied like a normal student wud( Well i see that ) .. My habits are disasterous, becuz of that .. i have some conditional - Break ups in my studying moments. i worry constantly about the amount, the time, the subject, and the rest i need to recover. So i waste my time worrying.. worrying.. worrying .. and worrying about things out of the subject like what i said to this person, what if i .... ect. Normal thing, Yet Horrible and also waste of time.

Becuz, U worry alot about it,, U just dont know how to deal with it.
Dont Worrrrrry .. i Go Thru that eVerytime i have exams. I cry sometimes while trying to force myself to study and focus.. im a worrying-Machine, God dammit! im sorry! :oops:

I wish i cud help u Out, BrokenSmile,, Becuz i know exactly wat yr goin thru. And becuz i let the Worry and fear take the best of me.I get Angry and put the blame all on myself. its Really Hard to be SA .. therez loads of things going on ..the fear of failure,, yr parents reaction,, the enviroment ect. I might not know wat im saying now. But im telling u,, Stop Worrying .. go out and breathe ,,sit under a tree ... try to study. Even if u still feel like u cannot focus, breathe .. and try to keep thuse thoughts out of yr head .. Its never too late. I just dont have something to say more ..
I HOPE U DO GOOOD IN YOUR EXAMSSS!!! =)
ALLLL THE BEST LUCK!!!! =)

BrokenSmile

Faded said:
Always thought i have an odd or lets say "Awful" way of studying.I Actually Dont even have a Way :lol: .. I Feel Down often Becuz i always hear my classmates talk about the way they study,the group work, the time management, the revising ... ect. i just dont understand how they can do that, i mean how do they relax and have all the pontential energy and intensity 24/7.. even if they were lazy, they still can work. 8O

I never studied like a normal student wud( Well i see that ) .. My habits are disasterous, becuz of that .. i have some conditional - Break ups in my studying moments. i worry constantly about the amount, the time, the subject, and the rest i need to recover. So i waste my time worrying.. worrying.. worrying .. and worrying about things out of the subject like what i said to this person, what if i .... ect. Normal thing, Yet Horrible and also waste of time.

Becuz, U worry alot about it,, U just dont know how to deal with it.
Dont Worrrrrry .. i Go Thru that eVerytime i have exams. I cry sometimes while trying to force myself to study and focus.. im a worrying-Machine, God dammit! im sorry! :oops:

I wish i cud help u Out, BrokenSmile,, Becuz i know exactly wat yr goin thru. And becuz i let the Worry and fear take the best of me.I get Angry and put the blame all on myself. its Really Hard to be SA .. therez loads of things going on ..the fear of failure,, yr parents reaction,, the enviroment ect. I might not know wat im saying now. But im telling u,, Stop Worrying .. go out and breathe ,,sit under a tree ... try to study. Even if u still feel like u cannot focus, breathe .. and try to keep thuse thoughts out of yr head .. Its never too late. I just dont have something to say more ..
I HOPE U DO GOOOD IN YOUR EXAMSSS!!! =)
ALLLL THE BEST LUCK!!!! =)

Thank you for wishing me good luck in my exams.
I had 3 exams and now i'm waiting for the results :? . At least i pass one of them. Now i have the last exam over a week and is the hardest one. :( I will try to follow your advice and stop worrying about it.
You helped me a lot be showing me your support. :) All the best to you too.