This sucks.

mustang

Today I got notice that because of a computing error at my college, I'm failing a class I never took. Better yet, I have to PAY for the class I never took.

I have to pay $800 to get an F on my grades.

:cry: Even worse...My scholarship which payed all my tuition and allowed me to pocket $1500 to live on during the year will be gone...
I'm seriously at the end of my rope, I feel like my only choices are either drop out of college and get a blue collar job and be a sweat hog all my life or just kill myself now to make this B.S. go away.

EVERY god time my life becomes SOMEWHAT good...It gets completely shitty again in a matter of days.

I was already having trouble making ends meet...Had to park my car, and take the insurance off it...Ride a bike everywhere...Had only enough money for the essentials...Food, rent, and internet... :cry:

Richey

I'm truly sorry to read of your troubles today mustang, but wait a second hang on a minute, recoop yourself and try again ....also spend the next few days hunting for some part time weekend job to pay your way through repeating that class again if you can, get your education ...

stay optimistic, before i go here is a song to lift your spirits, its by ace of base and its called "a beautiful life" ...listen to those synth effects, its pure pop candy ..enjoy

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyly3JtXoy4

Richey

HANG ON!!!!

a class you never took ...

surely your not up for the bill, that's absurd

mass the troops, we're going in :evil: