This might be a silly question but why do u think people were looking at me today

JasonT

Ok so i got a really short hair ( No.2 buzz cut) cut about a week ago and i would admit that i looked really funny looking like even my mum laughed at me after i came from the barber and everyone in my family thought i looked weird with it, so i stayed home for about a week and din go out at all till it grew back like 1 inch or at least half (my hair grows really fast). Then just yesterday my lil sister said my hair looked a lot better because it has grown even i would admit too i did look a lot better and i actually thought i was quite good looking with it but when i went home and was on the bus there was quite a bit of young teenagers mostly girls and since the bus was crowded i had to stand and i saw this like around prob 23 year old lady looking at me back and forth idk maybe because i glanced at her because she looked a bit like one of my teachers in high school except with blue eyes so idk maybe i was acting weird while i was standing idk and ya anyways well since i was standing next to a door when the bus stopped and i had to move outa the way so people can get out and i blocked some girl cuz i din see her and she sounded kinda bitchy when she said excuse me i really don't know could of be just a normal one but idk. I don't know if this sounds kinda crazy but i got the feeling everyone in that bus kinda hated me or somtin.

Do you think people were looking at me cuz my hair cut looked stupid on me? or cuz it looked good on me? im not gay or anything but if i see a good looking guy i look at them.

Krista

I'm not sure it had anything to do with your hair, hun. But sometimes in those situations, especially if you had to stand in front of everyone, it's hard not to feel like the attention of everyone is on you. I know exactly what you're talking about and I hate the feeling. You were probably nervous, over thinking the situation a bit and maybe a bit of paranoia at being right there in the middle of everyone.