This is what comes with love...

Devrium

heartbreak, sadness, loss, frustration, sorrow, despair and the list goes on.. that's why I don't trust people... constantly doubting in my relationships and love etc.. Always I am fighting my insecurities and real or imagined abandonment issues when it comes to relationships. Life has taught me that the more people you surround yourself with the more you're bound to get hurt... It's like all people do is hurt each other.. that's all people ever have done for me.. my parents, my teachers, my peers, my husband..well ex.. it makes isolation seem so welcoming sometimes.. You know it's like that saying it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all... I tend to disagree.

Though, President Ikeda (the President of my Buddhist organization) said, "We can lose ourselves in romantic attachment, but the truth is, the euphoria is unlikely to last for long. Indeed, the likelihood of undergoing suffering and sadness only grows over time. As long as we remain unable to redress our own weaknesses, we will be miserable no matter where or to whom we may take flight. We can never become truly happy unless we ourselves undergo a personal transformation. "

and he makes somewhat of a point...