This is the most annoying thing in the entire world!!!

LittleMissScareAll

Almost ever since I woke up this morning I've had an eye twitch. I HATE that...it's so irritating, and when this happens it usually lasts a few days. 8O I think some others here have mentioned having nervous twitches before but does anybody else ever get twitches that last for DAYS like this, or am I just really weird? :? And when I look in the mirror I can see it moving too. 8O I hate this! :evil: :x :evil:

racheH

Some professionals advise to cut caffeine and limit salt intake. Stress can be another cause.

LittleMissScareAll

Thank you for the replies, but that's why I think alot of so-called 'professionals' are morons...I never really have any caffeine at all, and I don't have alot of salt either...and this is the weekend and I've been home all day so I dont know why I'd be that stressed...though I usually am under a little stress no matter what. Maybe I'm thinking too much about tomorrow--I have to go to the dr. for bloodwork...I didn't really think I was too nervous about that though.

why_do_I_try

first of all were all wierd, :lol: and your probably noticing a lot more than anyone else would, i know i do that about the things i do.

4myself

Hi LittleMissScareAll, I have the same problem with my left eye twitching, it looks like I'm winking at people :D . I read somewhere that it might be caused by a nutritional deficiency, I will try and find out.
And meanwhile to everyone :wink:

LittleMissScareAll

4myself said:
Hi LittleMissScareAll, I have the same problem with my left eye twitching, it looks like I'm winking at people :D . I read somewhere that it might be caused by a nutritional deficiency, I will try and find out.
And meanwhile to everyone :wink:

could be that, I guess...thanks for replying

Dill

Jeez, cut back on that caffiene. :)

I've heard that taking vitamins and exercising for 10 minutes daily works wonders.

I kinda doing it, the exercises kinda hard :? ,
Try it.