This is my 2nd account

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegadee

Hey everyone, just needed to post SO BAD that I made myself a second account. In time, maybe I'll have like 10 just to make sure I don't run out of posts.

It's stressfull, to run out of post when you're just warming up, isn't it ?
I heard the seven limit post was declared due to the fact that ppl here were posting worthless bullsh*t.

If the moderator belives that I'm just posting to waste time than he can ban me. :wink:

Quixote

Haha that's a clever tecnique to bypass the 7 post limit. I'm sure there will be quite a number of people doing the same in a short time. It's funny though that nobody thought of it until now, since so many complain about that rule.

But that is what genius is about: apparently obvious ideas, yet revolutionary in their simplicity. :)

Anonymous

It's presumptuous to think no one has thought of it before.
It would be interesting to know how many people have more than one account not that I'm suggesting they expose themselves. And how many people left for one reason or another to be resurrected under another name.

Septor

Who would have ever think something like that would happen.lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bluenow

renegadee said:
Hey everyone, just needed to post SO BAD that I made myself a second account. In time, maybe I'll have like 10 just to make sure I don't run out of posts.

It's stressfull, to run out of post when you're just warming up, isn't it ?
I heard the seven limit post was declared due to the fact that ppl here were posting worthless bullsh*t.

If the moderator belives that I'm just posting to waste time than he can ban me. :wink:

Very clever. Probably plenty of 2nd secret accounts but haven't seen a second like yours.

It's fun to watch the secret one's have conversations with themselves.

Anonymous

seems a shame that a support group has forces people to sneak round.....some haven't.....other are forced into the insecurities that broght them here in the first place......people will do what they need to do.
Good Support......sarcasm.

Anonymous said:
seems a shame that a support group has forces people to sneak round.....some haven't.....other are forced into the insecurities that broght them here in the first place......people will do what they need to do.

This is because of a decision the webmaster made, the people who actually offer support do so to the best of their abilities. Yes the 7 post rule is annoying but I would hardly say it lessens the support that is offered here. Even mods have suggested ways around it if someone really needs to post and have exceeded their post limit. PM, MM, email and msn support is also offered, and so we are clearly doing the best we can. I hardly think your attitude is particularly supportive.

I stated facts, not arguing, so please drop it because it is you trying to rile me into an argument. We both have our opinions, if you find this site unsupportive I honestly hope you find somewhere better suited to you.

bluenow

Anonymous said:

Your entire post is untrue.

Anonymous

It seems Guest 1 is a little too enamoured with him/herself; your perceived wit is not as mordant as I think you think it is, but rather, mildly amusing. I suppose there is something to be said for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.