This is a list of everything I have trouble with....

beautiful

I feel embarrased writing this...but hoping someone somewhere has these same problems ????

The things I find impossible to do:

------------------------

use a changing room in a shop unless my mum is with me

use a public toilet unless my mum is with me (its the queues & sometimes I have trouble opening a toilet door lol etc)

using the phone (answering & making calls, even to my parents)

hate meeting anyone when im out that knows me

getting the bus (although I have to do this lots of times a month, but it doesnt make it any easier)

going to the doctors / dentist etc

going shopping unless someone is with me

I even have trouble going outside unless someone is with me

Going to places like the cinema or restaurants

Eating meals / drinking in front of people

I hate pubs!!!

--------------------

There are probably more, but I cant thnik of them at the moment ! I am always constantly worrying about everything!!!

Septor

beautiful said:
I feel embarrased writing this...but hoping someone somewhere has these same problems ????

------------------------

use a public toilet unless my mum is with me (its the queues & sometimes I have trouble opening a toilet door lol etc)

getting the bus (although I have to do this lots of times a month, but it doesnt make it any easier)

I hate pubs!!!

--------------------

There are probably more, but I cant thnik of them at the moment ! I am always constantly worrying about everything!!!

All of the above and more. :(

beautiful

I just wanted to share my difficutlies Dzerklis. Im new to this forum so dont know what we are really supposed to talk about if we cant share our own experiences?

allanboy

The one that i remotely find difficul to do is going to the doctor, but the rest, heh, i may do quite easily :D

qipuqipu

Most of these I can do pretty easily, because they involve strangers. It's when people I know are involved that it gets stressful. Going out shopping with my mum for me can be a nightmare :roll: :)

Tanya_S

beautiful said:

------------------------

I hate pubs!!!

--------------------

I have problem with all the above with different degrees of anxiety. Some I have been able to get past for the most part, but it's not always possible. I absolutely love shopping so that usually is a big problem for me. I hate it when i cant go, but usually i force myslf to go and do it. Having someone with me does help, but I would rather it be a family member than a friend.

LotRfan

I have most of your problems too

getting the bus (but it's changed a little now i don't mind but i still get nervous when the bus has quite a lot of people on it, or that there'll be one of the people i know who went to my school on there)

I even have trouble going outside (sometimes, coz some of the neighbours are my mum's friends and i get worried that when i go outside the house to get to the garage that they'll look out of the window and wonder why i'm not at work or something so when next time they talk to my mum, they'll keep asking why i'm at home and not having got a job yet.)

bamboo

hey don't worry beautiful,
there many people in the same boat , its just that we never see them coz they are always at home..... like me...
i started a telemarketing job yesterday but quit after one day coz i could't
take the pressure of making a phone call to a stranger.

lifes a bitch

just remember these eternal laws of life, i try to remember this to calm me down and make me less frustratedd.

[26/02/2006 8:40:30 PM]
2. Suffering is caused by us wanting things to be other than they are.
3. Things are the way they are.
4. Things includes the material world, but also our conditioned mental states.

cherish

i hate going to any clothes store alone too unless i'm with someone i feel comfortable with

here's my list:

-standing/sitting in a group, concerts especially
-sitting in class while a teacher is teaching
-holding a conversation face to face with acquaintances
-seeing people i know in public
-driving
-walking down a busy street- I used to have to walk to the bus stop and wait and this was a huge ordeal for me because the stop was right next to traffic lights
-walking past people in the hallways at school

There's alot more that i bet the majority of people on this site have in common. I used to think i was going crazy. I'm so happy to have found this site , even though i don't know anyone here personally, i feel less alone reading what everyone has to say.