this girl

silverwolf

I went to university today and I saw this girl. She was out of this world I've never seen a girl like this even on TV or in magazines. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I can't stop thinking about her. Really strange. I've never had this feeling before just from looking at someone.

MarCPatt

Heh, I thought that I was in love with the most beautiful person in the world many, many times. As you grow older you will see that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that hormones also affect how you see those you are attracted to at the times. You may even see this same person many years from now and wonder, where is the beauty that I once saw???
8)

SilentOutlaw

Sounds like love at first sight. If only you didn't have a debilitating disorder causing anxiety when faced with social situations. Mabey she could become a motivation to overcome your anxiety, and your goal could be to talk to her.

allanboy

Aproach her and start a conversation with her. There, from the moment of that and beyond, your life will only change.

At least, if you are like me.

If she´s all this great, go on, become her friend, chat with her and everything.

silverwolf

probably won't talk to her because I have nothing to say and she's way out of my league. I mean every guy in the Uni probably wants to date her when I was walking behind her she got a comment from half of the guys that passed her. But she's so hot it's just a little fantasy really I'll get over it :) .

cptkoi

Hiya

How do you know that she doesnt have the same feelings as you, he is out of my league etc etc

Find a way to say hello, accidentally bump into her next time she is passing, anything to get a conversation going. May only be a hi the first time but the next time its hi, how are you and so on

Youll will always end up wondering what if .........

creep_x

Kien said:
I feel your pain. Sadly there is no cure for falling in love.
Hell yeah, couldn't agree with u more, Love is such a sweet poison. & it'll kill me one day.