this blushing is making my life hell =(

littleone

blushing ruins my life.

hey i just signed up.

i blush whenever anyone looks at me. and it wasnt that bad at first because it was only with people i didnt know well. but now its getting really bad and happening with family, and my best friends. In school, i blush at the smallest things too, like if i have to go get a textbook. even though no one is watching me, i still go red. its really frustrating!

My parents and friends tell me that no one notices and im just being paranoid blah blah blah, but they just dont get how embarrassing it is, when you look embarrassed... guys get freaked out when i blush and stop talking to me, and i realize they probably think i have a crush or something.
one day this group was doing a presentation in english, and someone in the group decided to look at me while talking to the class and i turned bright red even tough it wasnt even me up there!

anyways this thing basically ruins my life. im 18 and have never been kissed...sucks. but after reading some posts, makes me feel not so alone. :)

Kien

littleone said:
anyways this thing basically ruins my life. im 18 and have never been kissed...sucks. but after reading some posts, makes me feel not so alone. :Smile:
Oooh don't feel alone little one. I think last time I hugged a non family girl was when I finnished elemetary school. 3 girls gave me a goodby hug. This was 5 years ago.

glowworm

Banned
help

I'm 23 and just joined the group...i was always a blusher but in the last year it has become horrendous. I get crimson and start sweating and feel like i'm going to pass out, it was never near that extreme before! Now i'm trying to graduate college and every week twice a week i have to talk about my clients in front of my classmates and it has gotten so bad that i literally dread going to school even though i love my career. i dont know what to do does anyone have any advice? i'm secure in myself, easy going, i'm getting married this summer so excited and graduating college in a month but for some reason i have this UNCONTROLLABLE and humiliating problem!!! and it even happens in front of my friends and family now! i have no idea where it came from! help! (does make me feel better to know im not alone tho :lol: )