thinking about ending your life (suicide)

Sorry if there's been multiple topics already, but I'm sure we all thought about it at least a couple of times. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, ever since I went back to school. How my life compares to my peers, my family, everyone around me. But I'm too chicken to attempt it.

TAMPA-BAY

Been there almost done that. Many times I and many others have sat on that ledge trying to think things thru. Luckly most of us have'nt been able to take that finaly step. Dont feel bad everyone has had a time when they have ran out of reasons to keep going on.

I am not one of those people who are going to laugh at you for thinking those thoughts cause I know what it's like to hit rock bottom.

SocialRetahd

Try being blamed for killing your dad, due to stress, then see how suicidal you are.

I use to complain about all my problems and my dad would get all tense about them and sometimes develop bell's palsy. The worst thing was for people too actually listen to me. Would of been better if I was ignored.

Now I'm getting shit for this and I can't live with it.

recluse

Thank god that you are too chicken to try it!

I have been there myself but I was also too chicken to try it. Another reason I didn't try it because I thought at how suicide will end you'r problem, but it will ruin the life of your family. Imagine how your loved ones would feel? That's the one thing that stops me from doing somethign stupid.

Take care x

MobiusX

I never did it, but thought about not existing. When I get those types of thoughts, which rarely happens, I just ignore it cause i know i dont want to do it. I cut my legs like four times. It didn't solve anything either. I read books about killing other people though. Mostly fiction, but I just took out non-fiction books about it yesturday. I am anti-social.

DancingDann

I have thought about suicide many times. Especially this past year. It's been the worst time in my life. But i would never put my mother through the pain of it. But once there's nothing left in this world to keep me here i will have to seriously think about it.

Y

DancingDann said:
I have thought about suicide many times. Especially this past year. It's been the worst time in my life. But i would never put my mother through the pain of it. But once there's nothing left in this world to keep me here i will have to seriously think about it.

I think of suicide too a lot, but i dont think ill ever be able to do it, there are lots and lots of thing stopping me, biggest being known as a loser forever, who couldnt take the pressure, who was too weak, no i wouldnt let that.

So i just keep wishing i could die, haha. Im not too careful about my health, so maybe i could catch something and die hopefully lol. I spend most of my time in front of a computer screen, why havent i already developed brain cancer?!

Barnum

Never considered doing it, but I've been afraid of getting to that point at times. Luckily I'm going in the right direction at the moment. But who knows? I try to have an open mind...

abc_123

Ive wanted to do it twice this year. Both times are because of specific events that were coming up that terrified me. We have a debate thursday. Im so full of anxiety that Im considering it, or finding some way to avoid it. (sending myself to hospitle or something) The only thing that holds me back from doing it is my family, if I never had such a loving, supportive family I would have done it by now. Im fucking stressed at the moment.