things getting worse..

Annie13

havent posted a thread in a long time and just thought i needed to share this and see what people thought about it..:)

about 2 years ago i started selfharming, i stopped for a few months and it was going great i wasnt selfharming, or just locking myself away in my room, im the type of person that bottles my feelings up.. then about 1 year ago i started selfharming again due to bullying it was the only way i could make myself feel any better.. i havent self harmed for about 8 months now but i took the wrong turning and attempted suicide which didnt go the way i planned..

everything seemed okay after that but recently i just havent been feeling great about myself, i have no confidence in myself, i cant go a day without crying, i just sit in my room and lock myself away sometimes i just dont feel right i know this may sound so stupid and not as bad as it seems but its just playing round and round my mind. :sad:

Why you feel so bad is because your focusing on things you don't want, what you give your attention to you make it bigger whether it is a good thing or bad thing your thinking about. It takes about 17 seconds to change the way you feel, so focus on things that make you feel good, do it bit by bit and gradually you will learn how to control your feelings, ignore all bad thoughts and feelings.

Annie13

so i should just focus on the good things and it would change my feelings? i guess you're right i focus on things that i dont really want to be focusing on but thankyou for your advice:)