Thing lost not to be recovered

dark_horse

I've been going through some pictures earlier and all I see is the this I've lost over the years: Girlfriend, pets, friends. I feel like the things I've lost has not been replaced. Where once was love, happiness, togetherness is now one big crater.

Tomorrow is a public holiday over here and I have nobody to spend it with. Maybe its just the December, or pre-Christmas blues.

Do any of you have the same painfull reminders when looking at pictures?

I'm trying my best to see the lighter side of this but all I have is this little candle in the vast darkness...

mrb

yep lol but not my fault , my ex wife was an idiot but i do know what you mean , kids family .. the dream ect , all i got was a kick in the nuts ... silly thing is she even now is trying to repair the damage done .... little texts little hints ....... dont judge me lol you dont know her

206Raider

I wish I still had pictures and all of that stuff and I do have some but one time I get depressed and threw out a bunch of sentimental things becuase I thought they brung me down. Just have memories. My little brother goes to the elementary school I went to like 12 years ago and when I went to pick him up one day I had some unexplainable feelings, like I wish I could start over and be on that playground with all my friends and try things differently. But I can't and I have to deal with it. It seems things go and never come back...