The United States and ETS

surfsider

So I'm wondering, is the U.S. advanced in hyperhidrosis treatments compared to other countries? If ETS is banned in Sweden why isn't it banned here?

Is sweden's medical system ahead of ours?

I still can't get past why some people find ETS to be a great cure and other's a total nightmare.

klamm76

Hi surfsider:)

I really cant reply to you on that,if we speaking on facts.

But I can say my meaning/theory behind that.

First of all U.S is way ahead then any other countries,same what we are talking about.
Helth problems,sience,war,hell you got to the moon first of all countries,that explaines the most!!

And you are a lot of moore people in U.S then the rest of the world to,and have money to spend also.Now I am speaking of western contries!

U.S is a super power nation,and want to be a step ahead then everybody else.

First Russia,but when they collapsed, China was your next target.

As I have understood China even bought the metal from your twin-towers that was terrorist!Because China they are growing like hell and need metal etc,they have come up on the money front, and so is Russia now.An U.S spending BIG money on war,+ there is a finance crises in the world right now.But now I am speaking to much politict.

My point is that U.S take more risks than other countries,and let me put it this way.If the U.S have come whit a medicine that works,they try it out on people a loot faster then the rest of us western coyntries.So I think if you have 1 medicine to try out,,,,we in Norway get it at least 5 years later.Because here they are very careful,same in Sweden I think.

The positive is that if it really works and is good,then the rest of us just have to wait,because of the sceptical in our nation.But the positive for us is that people.Im sorry to say this.

But many people die,and is treated like test rabbits.An the rest of us just sit on the sideline and wait,is this good enough to be proved?..NO we wait and see.Hell in Norway,we have to go to the Doctor to get Ibux/ibupfrhen? ,over 400mg,if you want 600 you need a prescription:/.But enough blabla!!

Buttom line!

No I dont think they are ahead of the U.S,even if ETS is the birthplace of ETS.We just have different politict.And many people tried to sue,and they realised that they havent cover them self enough I think.

But in the U.S you have to sign under,that you take the full responsebillety and are aware of the risk e.t.c.So you cant come after and sue them.

Your last thing U said
"I still can't get past why some people find ETS to be a great cure and other's a total nightmare."

There is different levels on HH,many just cant bare whit it.They have HH so extremly severe,that there is no choise,even if they have one!

But I feel lucky,after seeing how bad HH is on others then me,even if it have ruined my life a loot to.I do not have it so bad yeat,and consider myself lucky on that.

When this is said,its big money on ETS in U.S.Norway we have it for free of cost if they choose you as a right candidate for it.Its not banned here.

My problem is that,the cind of HH I have,that is moderate sweating on hands/feet I personally would wish that it was banned all over the world.But I cant ignore the people who cant move out of their house because of how BAD/servere the HH is for them.So I think this should be the laaaaaaaaaaaaast solution for them.

In another hand.If ETS is not banned alll over the world I dont think that we will get any further,they just ignore us.And say,ETS is the cure,so we will nor spend more money for you HH sufferes.ETS is the thing,problem solved.Finnish!!!!

Guess I am trying to say:The more people who take ETS ,the less they will fo
focus in us HH sufferes that dont want to take ETS.Sience stop for us.They think that it is a cosmetict problem and rather stay more focus one canser,hiv,heart conditins etc.

And here we are sitting and complaining,and cant do other than experience out things for our self:/.Butt still we have to stay togheter and complaine,and maybe one day they will take us seriusly and think in a another directin.But the nervesytem is comlicated!?

Much blabla,like I said.But this is my opinium!!!!!!!!

kingflab

The US healthcare system isn't way ahead. In fact its actually of pretty poor quality if you don't have decent insurance. The reason it hasn't been banned in the states is because it has a shit load of surgeons purporting its benefits and its also worth quite a lot of money.

Plus, due to the fact the effects can only appear after many years, it's difficult to assess how good or bad it actually is.

Cato

I just wanted to touch on the topic of legality. Why shouldn't it be legal? If someone wants to get ETS and a Dr. is willing to perform it, who am I, you, or the government to forbid it? Now, if Dr's are understating the known side effects, that's fraud. But if they explain everything clearly to you up front, what's the problem? Some people have great results from ETS surgery.

surfsider

yea well it just doesn't make sense that ETS started in Sweden and it was eventually banned there. Also surgeons downplay the side effects. i came fully researched and prepared when i visiited an ets surgeon and he told me i would develop CS almost certainly and that i' may have to deal with a dripping sweaty back during physical activity. He also told me that one of his patients didnt' appreciate music the same after the operation. So obviously this surgery effects more than just sweating.

klamm76

Yea,it effects a lot more then CS on your body.

But still its different from person to person.Its the symphatic nerve system we are talking about, an that can effect,emotions,heart rytmh,mind,even to get your dick up,etc.

Alvinsduckie

surfsider said:
So I'm wondering, is the U.S. advanced in hyperhidrosis treatments compared to other countries? If ETS is banned in Sweden why isn't it banned here?

Is sweden's medical system ahead of ours?

I still can't get past why some people find ETS to be a great cure and other's a total nightmare.

part of the reason is surgeons making large monetary contributions to government officials.

also "our government knows best"....
how many medical devices/medications have u seen commercials for where some attorney is willing to sue because someone was made ill or died from taking the medicine? (and then you see on the news that the FDA is recalling the meds they said were safe to begin with)

our government wont listen because of arrogance and money