The Truth

A_Void_Ant

I'm an 18 year old male. I'm 6 feet tall. I'm underweight. I weight 110-115. I'm skin and bones, and even after gaining some muscle from doing minor stuff in my room I gained practically no weight. I have glasses. My eyes are brown. My hair is a wierd dark blonde and light brown mixed, I actually have no idea what color. I have crappy clothes. I am shy. I am love-shy. I am obsessed with girls but can't get them. I never say more then one word at a time to even closest relatives (except my mom). I start college in one week. I don't even have a job yet. I don't want to work in any environment that involves me interacting with the public. I'm a loser. I spend my free time watching Fox News and educational channels like Discovery, History, Military, and I like HBO-type channels too. I like softy music. I don't like music that everyone else likes. Beethoven is cool. I don't like talking about girls to my family. Actually, I have never talked about girls and what I think about them EVER to my family. They probably think I'm gay. I'm not though. I love girls so much. I want to have a loving girlfriend so badly. No, I'm not saying this to find a girl on here (I don't trust the internet anyways). I'm only typing all of this because I want to get it out into the world. It might make me feel better knowing the truth about me exists in the cyber world. How much of a loser I am. There. I said the truth.

neo

Hey PJS, I could very well be your double !
OK, my hair is diferrent and I'm 17(one more year of high school to go) but we are pretty much in the same category.My typical day consist of TV (yup, Discovery and company, Euronews -hey, if I don't have a social life, who says I can't learn about the world ! 8) ), reading books and sitting in front of the computer.Girls? Only in my thoughts.
But hey, I'm making progress ! And so could you!
So don't get desperate, there's lots of us out there!

Emma

You're not a loser!! Sometimes life just gives you a whole lot of shit to put up with for no reason, and you just have to wait until it all blows over and as long as you know you're doing the best you can with what you have that's all that matters, not what other people think of you :(

r0ck0ut04

First thing you have to do is stop calling yourself a loser. Take small steps towards the things you want to change, but make sure your doing it for yourself and not other people.

Anonymous

i hate labels such as "loser"...people that label people inthis way based on superficial information need a good slap in the face!

why do you think ur a loser?...u don't sound like a loser to me....
u sound like u have a lot of good qualities....
u like Beethoven - this is nothing to be ashamed of....so do I(moonlight sonata, and the triple concerto r my favorites) he layed the foundation for so much modern music...anyone who's passionate about music (no matter what kind) understands the importance of masters such as Beethoven and Mozart...
you're obviously interested in the world and ideas....this is much more important than being consumed with popular culture...
ur going to college which is fantastic and something you shold be really proud of!
u don't like music that evryone else likes...why would you want to? most radioplay is for braindead idiots(no offense to anyone) I can't listen to anything on the radio....
u don't care about materialistic things like clothes...u should be proud of this! I like people who don't care about fashion...shows they have more important things to think about!
and it sounds like you really love and respect women which is more than a lot of guys who only want girls for one thing!
also i don't talk about nything personal with my family either because they r so judgemental...it's nothing to worry about

stop judging yourself according to society's rules....i struggle with this too and it makes me really angrythat people have to feel inferior because they don't fit into the steroeptypes of "successful people".

the people who really make a differense in this world are the ones who's ideals are outside of the mainstream conciousness....
the great artists like Goya, philosophers like Socrates, intellectuals and scientists like Einstein and Darwin, aid workers in Africa and countless others who do things in the name off humanity.
these people were great becase they weren't trying to fit in...they lived according to their own rules and did things to better the world