The truth behind the PSYCHIATRIST INDUSTRY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo1991

There are 10 parts and out of all the parts this was the most shocking. I have a therapist and the first few days I wen to him, he asked me a million times if I wanted to take medication and I refused. I recommend to watch all 10 parts but in this part it is clearly that the CHEMICAL IMBALANCE THEORY IS MADE UP. They even said that there is no way to test anyone and you can clearly see that you just tell them stuff and they come up with their own little conclusion. Please if you are taking medication, think first what you are getting yourself into. They get a lot of money and so obviously this type of videos won't get media attention. They are the ones making names up for this disorders, because according to them we are all MENTALLY ILL. If that is true, wouldn't they also be mentally ill as well? Please watch, and use critical thinking. Watch all of the parts, but this part right here disgust me. I really feel bad for people that are taking medication and committed suicide, killed another person or got even worst. I am so happy that I refused to take medication and I am not going back to the therapist ever again.

YouTube - Psychiatry An Industry Of Death part 8/10

Nervous

There are 10 parts and out of all the parts this was the most shocking. I have a therapist and the first few days I wen to him, he asked me a million times if I wanted to take medication and I refused. I recommend to watch all 10 parts but in this part it is clearly that the CHEMICAL IMBALANCE THEORY IS MADE UP. They even said that there is no way to test anyone and you can clearly see that you just tell them stuff and they come up with their own little conclusion. Please if you are taking medication, think first what you are getting yourself into. They get a lot of money and so obviously this type of videos won't get media attention. They are the ones making names up for this disorders, because according to them we are all MENTALLY ILL. If that is true, wouldn't they also be mentally ill as well? Please watch, and use critical thinking. Watch all of the parts, but this part right here disgust me. I really feel bad for people that are taking medication and committed suicide, killed another person or got even worst. I am so happy that I refused to take medication and I am not going back to the therapist ever again.

YouTube - Psychiatry An Industry Of Death part 8/10

Now that I think of it, there probably is no way to test if someone has a "chemical imbalance". I quit seeing my psychotherapist and my psychiatrist a while back. My therapist always insisted that I take meds along with the therapy. They want you on meds for the rest of your life so the pharmaceutical industry can keep profiting off you.

I'm not taking meds right now and from now on I'll just say no to medication:)

Noca

Banned
ive been on over 40 different meds in total and have had no more side effects than an upset stomach once in a while. If it werent for meds I would not be here today and would have killed myself.

They have helped my depression and brought me out of major depression, they have helped bring my pain levels to a tolerable level, they have made my OCD able to live with, they have put my Epilepsy in FULL remission, helped my SA greatly, and helped my ADD and attention problems.

I understand, maybe i should have listened to you and not have taken my epilepsy medication so that i would still have grand mal seizures today.

If you dont like medication thats up to you but dont ****ing spread your stupid propaganda and potentially hurt others who meds could have helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo1991

Noca first of all, I am not spreading propaganda. Secondly, don't ****ing talk to me like that because I am not telling you to go off your meds because I could really give a damn about what you do with your life. The truth is, a lot of people that have gone into this medications have ended up worst than how they started. Am I telling you to go off meds? No. But the truth is that if you had watched the video you would understand what I am talking about. You one of the few cases that has work, but let see you in a few more years and more. You are going to continue taking your medications forever, so basically YOU ARE A SLAVE to the pharmaceutical industry which is what they want you to become.

If I don't like it that's up to me, and is my ****ing opinion so why do you care and why are you so mad. I am not hurting anyone, from what I read in this board and researched this medications AREN'T all great. And what about the plenty of people who have died because of this sht, DID THE MEDS HELP NO. So, you continue with your life and I will continue posting whatever the **** I want.

Just tell me, what proof do this PSYCHIATRIST have of our so called "CHEMICAL IMBALANCES", just prove it to me. They, themselves make the stuff up. You talk to them, oh you have depression or you have this take prozac and you will be fine. Now if you find this ethical, then continue giving them your money. But please, stop being ignorant and trying to act as if all this MEDICATIONS have helped people and would help everybody because that's not true.

You take over 40 medications. I wonder how much all of those medications cause. If a person has to take over 40 drugs to just be "normal", then they should just legalize marijuana,cocaine and all of the street drugs there are. The fact that you are getting mad and couldn't keep this civil just proves that you are part of the RX generation.

Last edited:

haze

Just see a psychologist, they aren't allowed to prescribe medication by themselves so unless they are friendly with a psychiatrist you're probably fine. But it really does depend on the person, of course if you don't think drugs will help then your unlikely to find many psychiatrists that agree. Who would train all that time to try and help someone by doing something they think doesn't work.

EDIT: Or better yet help yourself because there's only so much another person or a pill can do

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Try and chill out guys/girls,I dont wanna have to close this topic which would be a shame seeing as i think its an intresting topic.::p:

Noca

Banned
Noca first of all, I am not spreading propaganda. Secondly, don't ****ing talk to me like that because I am not telling you to go off your meds because I could really give a damn about what you do with your life. The truth is, a lot of people that have gone into this medications have ended up worst than how they started. Am I telling you to go off meds? No. But the truth is that if you had watched the video you would understand what I am talking about. You one of the few cases that has work, but let see you in a few more years and more. You are going to continue taking your medications forever, so basically YOU ARE A SLAVE to the pharmaceutical industry which is what they want you to become.

If I don't like it that's up to me, and is my ****ing opinion so why do you care and why are you so mad. I am not hurting anyone, from what I read in this board and researched this medications AREN'T all great. And what about the plenty of people who have died because of this sht, DID THE MEDS HELP NO. So, you continue with your life and I will continue posting whatever the **** I want.

Just tell me, what proof do this PSYCHIATRIST have of our so called "CHEMICAL IMBALANCES", just prove it to me. They, themselves make the stuff up. You talk to them, oh you have depression or you have this take prozac and you will be fine. Now if you find this ethical, then continue giving them your money. But please, stop being ignorant and trying to act as if all this MEDICATIONS have helped people and would help everybody because that's not true.

You take over 40 medications. I wonder how much all of those medications cause. If a person has to take over 40 drugs to just be "normal", then they should just legalize marijuana,cocaine and all of the street drugs there are. The fact that you are getting mad and couldn't keep this civil just proves that you are part of the RX generation.
i guess everything is a big conspiracy, we never landed on the moon, the government is out to get us, the earth is really flat yada yada. You prolly havent even tried medications nor are you a doctor so your opinion means very little. I am angry cause you are telling everyone that an entire science is fake which might prevent people from getting the help THEY NEED.

Would you really want the schizophrenics to go without medication and the same with the epileptics? No didnt think so. Your just ignorant and dont have a clue what your talking about. Spread your propaganda somewhere else where it wont hurt anyone.

As for giving them money, I pay a whole whopping $2!!!!!!!! for a medication, wow. I pay more for milk than that, but I guess the diary industry is full of conspiracy too.

I dont take over 40 medications at once, thats just the total ive taken in my life time.

Also plenty MORE people have killed themselves and died because they HAVENT been on medication then those who have died from medication. 90% of those who commit suicide had a diagnosable mental illness at the time of their death.

BTW i guess every diabetic should stop taking their insulin because it must be a conspiracy from the pharmaceutical companies to make them "slaves" as well.

Im finished arguing with something as ignorant and blind as yourself.

Noca

Banned
Try and chill out guys/girls,I dont wanna have to close this topic which would be a shame seeing as i think its an intresting topic.::p:

If you knew how to moderate you would close topics where people are preaching their ludicrous propaganda and also not just edit my post and leave the swearing in the other persons post.

Danfalc

Banned
Ouch no need to get arsey with me,just because you personaly dont agree with somthing doesnt mean its wrong or propaganda...i didnt edit your post for swearing either,i edited it because it was insulting.Consider this a warning Noca.

Jo1991

Lmfao, but answer my question. Give me proof of our so called CHEMICAL IMBALANCE. You probably did not watch the video or watched it but got mad because you take them. About the GOVT, this are powerful people who are getting richer and the poor gets poorer. Just tell me!!. A lot of more people go around killing other because of this so called MEDICATIONS. Let's use you for example, you have taken over 40 meds and you do not get the symptoms. But go off your meds and watch you get worst why? You are addictive to them just like a "drug" addict is addictive to its cocaine. What does that mean little guy? THAT YOU ARE NOT CURE and that the meds is just getting rid of the symptoms and not the problem. So, guess what you will be depend on them forever. 2 dollar over 40 meds for years and year, calculate that. By saving a dollar a day, for many many years, can give you a huge profit.

Now tell me, how can you explain the thousands of people that are taking meds and get worst. How can you explain that PSYCHIATRIST, just tell you oh you have depression so take this and that. I have a friend with a sister who is schizo. The girl is 14 years old and takes a bunch of meds. She gets worst and worst, and they keep increasing the dosage explain me this as well. So, are the thousands of people who have stopped anti depressants meds because of symptoms LYING, or do they need 100 pills a day to BE NORMAL. And, if we are all mentally ill then why would we let a mental ill person, to give us some pills.
You are a sheep and ignorant fool yourself. So, if you can't back your claims the best thing you can do is LEAVE. So, exit the building please.

How can you DIAGNOSE something that you can't even test it? HOW? Making it up hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.