the reason of social phobia.

friend807

i asked my self what is the reason of social phobia
is it come from circumstances or phsyic disturb in body
so if circumstanes cause to social phobia so consequentally
mean that we arent free and others form and draw ourselves and our personality
its like deleting our being and our feeling and our willing its realy very bad
we have a dreams and we have smart mind and nice ability to achieve our goal but we cant do anything coz our personality prevent us to move
social phobia is not only disease but also philosophical theory
yes its.its approve that human being is not free and lose to willing
coz we all didnt have a choice to feel fail and to feel fear and to losed ourselves.we are forced to feel this way
also its approved that religion is a game coz its not rational for god
punish or award someone has been losed his willing and his personality
on the other hand we have to search the reason caused this disease
in my opinion its come from family
the family is always attempt to beat thier children and punish them
and swear them trying make them feel shortage
i know someone his father havent say any nice word to him from his childhood until his youth always swear and joking on him
his mother is fickle sometimes good sometimes bad but she always treat his son as ababy she dont allow him feel like a man
she orderd him speak softly like a woman realy very bad
now his voice and his speech very softly so he very shy to appear to others in addition his father swearing in front of people thats made his brother and sisiter too dont respect him!!very bad feeling
he felt shortage and he failed form any relationship or have good communicate with others
i want tell u something important to refresh u that is social phobia happend only to smart and purity soul coz they have good esteem and respect to themselves but society and family dont give them thier value
so they go to feel disease
on the other hand people whom treated like them they dont go to disease
why?coz they havent a respect and smart mind and purity personality like
whose suffer from not only sociel phobia butt also any mental illness
thats mean very most of psychological and mental disease people
are smarter mind and purity soul but thier nurturing prevent them feels thier value and thier smarter

flake__

You're thinking too big. How will knowing this help you to get out of it? Concentrate on you not god/rest of the world/philosophical theories! Social phobia is not nice it's not justified and you can get out of it. It has nothing to do with the purity of the soul or religion. Anyone can get affected by SA for all sorts of different reasons.

Maybe genetic, maybe from a bad childhood like you say, but this is not necessarily hurtful parents, my parents were great parents and i still got it as a kid. People that don't have SA till they're 30 can go through a depression/break up with their boyfriend and suddenly find out they're lumped with SA. It's psychological. It is fear+negative thoughts. That is social phobia.

And there is a way out. No matter where it came from there is a way out. You just have to want to find it instead of accepting it is to do with the way of the world or whatever.

Infected_Malignity

Dude, dude, dude. Hold up. It's no disease, man! Trust me, if there's a god, he doesn't give two fucks about the world anyway, so forget about religion and all that shit for now. One more thing - the bottom half of your post sounds like some kind of awesome folklore, I gotta give that to you... but you're being way over-analytical about this situation. Maybe... try lightening your load, so to speak. Don't read so much into it.

Good luck getting over that shit, it totally sucks. I feel for you. If you need any advice or whatnot, you know what to do. Drop me a PM, yo.