The Others

Zappa111

I feel like this bag of flesh that no one wants. A family member spat in my mouth once while I was talking, tried to strangle me and hit me against the head so that I saw stars ( yup, you really do see stars like in the comic books when someone punches someone ). I told the docter I want to hang myself and she was like "You're kidding right?" Apparently I am so wonderful, but then why am I so alone? Why does my family hate me so much? And its been that way since I was little...I was the kid in the backround no matter how many A's I got at school or how nice I was. I'm off to live with my family because I am too lonely here, I have enemies...my actual friends think I am paranoid...but my family will bring a gloomy cloud over my head again...hit me for no reason...hit me when I am quiet, hit me when I talk...people say I probably have no friends because I am so quiet...DUH PEOPLE I GOT HIT FOR OPENING MY FREAKEN MOUTH. I am thinking about cutting my wrists and lying in the garden until the gardener finds my soaking wet and bleeding body. Here is my advice to the living:

A) GET AWAY FROM EVIL PEOPLE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. I was not a superhero, I could not take it.

B ) Join clubs, its the only way to meet people..

Iseesky

Nobody deserves to be treated the way that you have been. You should NOT be hit just because you're quiet. Your family is abusive if they hit your for any reason! I don't know how old you are, but if you can, I would consider getting out of the place you're in. Pack your bags and go as far from that place as possible! Meet new people, get a fresh start. I guess this is only possible if you have the money to do so. Get a job maybe and stick it out a bit longer until you get enough money. Stay with a friend for awhile even! Don't go as far as killing yourself. Nobody deserves that. There's somebody for everybody!

Zappa111

Thank you for your comment. sometimes I feel I am to blame for all of this...but I know I have to go on. I really didn't do much to provoke my family. I was a good kid. I never shop-lifted or anything. I will take it one day at a time. x :? :roll: