The never ending War on SA

The never ending War on SA
Part One (I maybe adding to this part later but for now here go's)
I am not going in to Put up a big story from my past. So will start here.

I have SA and I have it bad it been there from school. I am 33, I am a virgin, I have no friends. I was at home ill
I was 33(Just not long move out). I stall don't get out Much maybe a but more now than before.

Now I have been to Therapies and try Medication and even been to a group thing. Now same help a bit but did not get me where I need to be.
I am in new Zealand I don't now what kind of help there it overseas. Here there is not much. There is free help but it is limited
Or you pay for help (sorry but I do not have that kind of money).

So I am left with helping myself.

Now I have mad a lot of progress in what I see as the war on SA (I will go in to more info on that about later (Part two).
But for now I can say I am now comfortable with telling people what I have and how I am or why I am the way I am.

Here are a few thing I here or have been told to me. And what I now say to them (in my head Piss off *********)
1: Just get over it or just go out and do it --------- If it was as easy as that then I would be out there.
2: You just need to build more confidence or you need more confidence --------- yes that is it I do but how do you build on something
That does not exist.
Now I am a virgin and I do tell same people. SA played a big part in that I have never been able to make or get in to a
situation where same thing may happen so that say
3: Sex it not everything ---------- OMG what the hell. I know it's not every think but it mast be same think you see it every where
You here about it every where people talk about it the internet it full of it same people make it a job.

Now I mad putting this in here but if you have SA you now this. But this it how I try to get people to under stand.

IF you where to go out on the bus or down to the shops so you are out there and you are naked yes that's right and a bus pack full of people and you are naked
HOW would you fell. Now take that feeling and multiply that by 10 that's what I fell just when I am at home now I have to go out so I am working down a street now
multiply that felling by 100 OK so I have to see someone wall I am out multiply by 1000 if it's same one I am interested in multiply by 10,000 as far as getting a date or kissing someone
then multiply by 100,000 and 1,000,000 and have sex I multiply that by -- I don't think there it a number for that.

I am going to post this now but i am stall working on it and as for part two i will get it up soon

part two will go in to how i started to look at SA and how it's helping me in a big way.