The little things..

Silvio

What are the small things that piss you off while suffering from Agoraphobia..??
I haven't had a hair cut in almost a year..
I tend to get my food delivered from the local Chinese/Pizza as oppossed to going out to do a weekly shop..
I'm sick of daytime T.V.
These are just a few of mine.

Silvio

No worries Serge, i've reported the post to admin, so hopefully this turd will get a permanant ban..?!
His mother,(if he had one) did a terrible job in dragging this fool up..!

Silvio

That may well, but i still doesn't deter from the fact that your sorry excuse of a mother was a hopeless case in briging you up..

FlirtyandDirty

singlemother said:
hahahhahahahahahahah! I CAN NOT BE PERMANENTLY BANNED BECAUSE I AM A HACKER, A MASTER AT PROXY, I CAN HACK INTO OTHERS USER NAMES, AND IF I REALLY WANTED COULD DESTROY THIS PLACES CSS AND HTML CODING.

As for ask a mod or an admin to delete that sig, I DID A NUMBER OF TIMES AND WAS IGNORED.

You wont be pulled into this childish game?

Hahaha. You're already playing it, boy.

And as for those who have suffered rape, murder, death etc. GOOD. I hope they suffered. HAHAHA.

This place is ours now. And as for raiding my forum? Nigga please. It's not even active anymore hahaha

I thought better of you than this. This will get you nowhere and the sig will stay. You are not allienating the rest of the forum from the mods, but they will be supporting them, and rightly so.

We may have some metal health issues and shit might have happened, but you, you little fuck, are a nobody who has to pretend to be a bigger nobody.

Get yourself a life. We are.

FlirtyandDirty

KinetikIsQueer said:
If the sig stays, we will stay. I asked in a respectful way for that sig to be removed and I WAS IGNORED.

If reasoning doesn't work, then raiding will just have to do. It's sad, but it's not MY fault. I will do what ever it takes to shut this place down if that signature is NOT removed. I was starting to think you were okay, but clearly I was wrong. Because you would still rather defend a forum that ignores my "peace offering" and a request to simply delete a picture from my profile.

You people destroyed your own forum.

I was ok. I went into your forum and you asked YOU politely to delete that post about rape and explained why I wanted it removed. Did you remove it? NO. So how can you go on about being respectful. You have said that you hoped thast those who were raped suffered. This was after I told you about me. Damn right I will support the mods. The mods on here didn't delete the sig. You have not deleted the post that is offensive. Well the one of many. You delete as many posts as you can and maybe the mod will delete your sig.

KinetikIsQueer

i did not see your post on my forum, for I haven't been there for over a week now. How could I know about it? I only went there to close the place down. My forum is inactive now.

I wasn't t o know you told me that.

FlirtyandDirty

KinetikIsQueer said:
i did not see your post on my forum, for I haven't been there for over a week now. How could I know about it? I only went there to close the place down. My forum is inactive now.

I wasn't t o know you told me that.

I was there at the same time as you. I went in a few times later and the forum was still open. Don't know how you missed it.

Anyways, my point still stands. Delete some of this stuff and the mods might delete the sig. I personally cannot see why it has not been done before now, but acting like this will make it less likely to happen.
[/i]

TAMPA-BAY

Go ahead and shut down the site Mr tough guy. Then what? Youll just hurt you self because you'll have no where to post you weak crap. It just proves how dumb you are. If you are so tough y dont you post your pic?

I agree with serge. Alot of people on here are abuse survivors. Many of them are my good friends so its really pisses me off when you cross that line. Those abuse sorvivors feel free to leave me a message anytime.

reidusfreak

my pic is in my avatar on my REIDUS profile. And as for all of this, there is an apology in "off topic" called "TO SPW USERS."