The Liebowitz social anxiety scale - online test

rado31

Winter said:
28 (fear) + 31 (avoidance) = 59

i dont feel like that though :? thing is it didnt include alot of things which affect my anxiety

Don't worry boy, i'm sure there are other tests available :?

danisky said:
88!

The "talking on the phone with people you don't know well" is the worst for me. Actually, anything related with the use of phones is uncomfortable.

Recently , i m in phase when my cell phone is off almost every day. In fact, i use it like a pager ...and for web surfing ... can only imagine my score on that test :roll:

danisky

rado31 said:
Recently , i m in phase when my cell phone is off almost every day. In fact, i use it like a pager ...and for web surfing ... can only imagine my score on that test :roll:

I never answer to numbers that I don't recognize. My mom gets mad at me because most of the times the person calling is someone that she knows.

Ironically, my first job was in room service...answering the phone and taking orders. That was a nightmare! I broke down twice in the 2 months I worked there. The ringing of the phone was enough to make me nervous.

BashfulDoll

54 (fear)+ 51 (avoidance)=105

not surprised. i'm a loser that can't go to places by myself and hates when people look at me, so hopeless i cant even go to a psychiatrist to get help
:oops:

Ashiene

Lol i got higher than I expected:

Your score:
38 (fear) + 45 (avoidance) = 83

The scoring scale:
55-65 Moderate social phobia
65-80 Marked social phobia
80-95 Severe social phobia
Greater than 95 - Very severe social phobia

anomicdeer

Lol i got higher than I expected:

Your score:
38 (fear) + 45 (avoidance) = 83

The scoring scale:

Ours are close.

pandamonium77

Crap. The only thing i don't get anxious about is taking the written test, but i do get anxious when i have to walk up to the front of the class to turn it in :x

Your score:
33 (fear) + 24 (avoidance) = 57

The scoring scale:

Hoppy

But a funny sort of a test, what social axiety person would even want to give a party?

And there are no scale for "I've never even attempted that."