The last time I've been on holiday was 5 years ago!

When have you recently travelled for more than 1 day?

• On my last holidays - as on every holidays of mine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 years ago

• 3 years ago

• 4 years ago

• 5 years ago

• I don't remember (I rather don't go anywhere ever)

• Something else (what's it?)

• Total voters

Marvolo

It's so embarrassing... :evil:

I mean travelling for 2 or more days, out of your town/city, either with your family or with the group.

We can't afford on it, unfortunately. Anyone has similarily? And what do you do to feel good on your holidays, if spended at home? Mine are pretty boring...

Cheers!

Marvolo

I see some of you don't travel every holiday as well.

But it's no good thing, isn't it? Im frustrated with it... :roll: :(

Niles

I am an habitual non traveller myself. Or more appropriately an habitual tightwad. I look at all of these brochures just for the hell of it and then i spy the price tag and it's game over laying on the lounge all day and night watching tv and or movies not moving a muscle or as few as i can possibly subsisting on cereal and salada biscuits walking around the joint in a hyper state of paranoid isolation and vitamin D deficiency dark circles feeling bad mess everywhere smelly clothes dirty dishes why is there always so much paper everywhere.....So what did you do on your holidays ? Well, i went to Egypt and immersed myself in the Ancient Egyptian culture - funny story though i was almost kidnapped by this underground Egyptian cartel who grab people and mumify them to pass them off as ancient Egyptian royal mummies. Yes yes i was terrified but the Lara Croft who has been watching them came to my rescue and we then spent the rest of my holidays making love and kicking bad guys asses. So how were your holidays ?

IceLad

I have a large collection of travel guides. I love reading about the culture and customs of other countries.

It took me a couple of years to pluck up the courage to go on holiday on my own, but now I love getting away from it all.

nixonstix

I want to travel but cannot pluck up the courage to go alone. Any advice gratefully received.

IceLad, sorry but I have pm'd you.

Fighter86

A few months back, I traveled to Sabah, Malaysia with some family (I live in Asia, just two hours away by plane from Sabah). Its a pretty backward country with not much to see I guess, but we visited because we had some relatives living there, and it turned out to be one of the best holidays I've had in many years. About 6 mths before, I went to Genting Highlands, Malaysia for a 3 day, two night stay. I don't travel much usually, but when I do, its paid for by my parents (Asian culture thing) so I guess I don't have to worry about the cost :wink:

When I travel, my biggest worries are meeting people I know in the airport or planes, or when I have to join a tour group, and seeing the same people for days in a row makes me nervous.

Marvolo

Fighter86 said:
When I travel, my biggest worries are meeting people I know in the airport or planes, or when I have to join a tour group, and seeing the same people for days in a row makes me nervous.

Yes, it must be embarrassing...
Hm, I've always thought there are some interesting things to see in Malaysia. I've never been there, as well as anywhere abroad... :lol:
Cheers