The last straw

MrFlibble

Hi everyone, I just found this site tonight after searching the internet for help and advise on blushing and think it's a great site, just wish I had found it sooner!

I've blushed since my teens and today had a very humiliating experience at work, I started blushing after a conversation turned around onto me and my manager thought it would be fun to point out to me I had gone red (as he sometimes does) he then went and got his red scarf that was hanging in the office and held it up to my face and asked everyone if it was a match.

I honestly came so very close to hitting him in the face there and then, I was livid inside!

I am determinded to get over my blushing now and have been looking at all the advise on the forum.

Hylke

Maybe you should see a doctor. I have this problem as well, and it's very annoying, but I don't think the cause is psychological.

julseyboy

MrFlibble said:
manager thought it would be fun to point out to me I had gone red

god i would hate that. luckily during my few years with this problem it has happened in front of ppl many times but not once has any1 said anything regarding my blushing.. i can imagine that people noticing it and pointing it out (like ur manager) would make the problem even worse as u try so hard not to be humiliated