The funny side

Soulfly

I went to the supermarket and at the cashier I was very anxious and the cashier (a 30 something woman) started to be very anxious too, and I thought that very funny, because I don't want to let people anxious and she was there all anxious and I started to laugh and the situation became even worst.

When I left the supermarket I was laughing as hell!

Maybe I'm getting worst...

Spfreezes

What an awful situation it is? I could never laugh at that moment i think. Becouse i couldn't even realise anything about the cashier while I'm trying to gether the money. There is a market that I usually have to go and whenever I go and buy sth from there, I can clearly see an arrogant smile on the cashier girls face. I got used to it and im not becoming anxious but still she smiles. That makes me paranoid.

TheNewZero

Well that's good you can laugh about it. It's weird, I don't think I've ever seen someone who's been 'anxious' before. I guess I'm too worried about me to notice those things.

Naniwazu

Not to demean you, but I started laughing when I read your post...It must have looked funny (far from it, obviously!). Don't take it too seriously, I don't think anyone cares really or remembers. I'm sure next time you'll be less anxious! I've done it: started laughing for no good reason, and the worst is you can't stop. The more you try to hold it back, the worse it gets, until you are sniggering uncontrollably like you did. It's very embarassing and frustrating! Ecspecially since everyone around you is staring at you. Well, life goes on...