the doctors office

r0ck0ut04

What do most people do in the waiting room at the doctors. Do you stare at the floor, look at the people sitting across from you, pretend your reading. I was just curious cause I have a hard time with that.

shipost

r0ck0ut04 said:
What do most people do in the waiting room at the doctors. Do you stare at the floor, look at the people sitting across from you, pretend your reading. I was just curious cause I have a hard time with that.

I look at the floor but spy round the room making sure no ones looking, then bite my nails or somthing and fidget with my zip on my coat..

corsa

I sit down away from the sick masses with coughs and colds and read a magazine, or bring some work to do with me, or i just close my eyes and try to snooze because you usually wait a minimum of 30 minutes where i go.

dzerklis

i look at furniture and pictures on walls and pretend im bored, but not sure if i look that way..

Chrysta

Well I haven't been to a doctor in a very very long time... Just a shrink. But when I am waiting there I look at a magazine with my mom, stare, or bring a walk man and listen to music. :D

IceLad

I just flick through a magazine rather than read any words- my mind is usually too focused on the task at hand.

shipost

IceLad said:
I just flick through a magazine rather than read any words- my mind is usually too focused on the task at hand.
lol sounds like somthing i do, i'm worried i will do that in college ;)

Faded

dzerklis said:
i look at furniture and pictures on walls and pretend im bored, but not sure if i look that way..

Yeaa, i do that often, i wudnt be able to pick up a magazine when there's some patients around.

maggie

r0ck0ut04 said:
hiya r0ck0ut04..i always bring my own book..that i stare at....but am too stressed to really read :roll: ...and a drink..coffee..water...whatever....so i have lots to fiddle around with and look busy...and i try to book my app't for first thing in the morning....so hopefully not too many people in waiting room :twisted:

Shonen_Yo

I actually have a big problem with this. Those are the worst places for me and I need surgery but I'm delaying it just because of the long waits.

Teelah

I read a magazine and look around every now and then. Or I dig in my purse and play around with my cell phone.