The confusing thoughts in my head

Iseesky

Had my second driving lesson today. Drove for about 2 hours around the city. I was nervous as hell beforehand (as always), but as soon as I was in the car it was alright. I'm glad I found such a calm, understanding instructor. I find myself learning twice as fast as I did when driving with my parents. Learned how to parallel park in 5 minutes.
Still not keen on driving. On a long stretch of road that doesn't require merging or passing I actually find it fun, but otherwise...no thanks. Too many bad drivers on the road (am I allowed to say that when I don't even have my license yet? lol). I just hope I can perfect everything before my test next month. It'll sure be nice to have my license...Though, the independence scares me.

I've been avoiding this for years...driving. I'm so glad that I'm actually getting it now. One more thing to check off the list. One less thing to worry about.

Last edited:

Iseesky

First time I attend a social function in awhile and I get hit on by a married man 20 years older than me. Why do I leave my house again?

NGL, it would have been flattering had he not been married...with a child...and had he not been drinking.

But, nobody ever hits on me like that. So, as silly as the situation was, it's kind of cool (and probably sad as well) when someone shows interest...Even if they're creepy old men.