The complexity of mineral content in tap water iontophoresis

NickM

Bump... Anyone have any additional thoughts on this? Does anyone have any experience as to whether the HCO3- is the determining factor on the efficacy of iontophoresis?

Sprawling

Water is just one factor in ionto. When I transport water from my my home state of Utah to Nevada roughly 450 miles away ionto mysteriously has stopped working. This year it worked last year it didn't which leads me to believe there are other factors involved.

NickM

Water is just one factor in ionto. When I transport water from my my home state of Utah to Nevada roughly 450 miles away ionto mysteriously has stopped working. This year it worked last year it didn't which leads me to believe there are other factors involved.

That's so frustrating. Maybe the content of the water changed even though it was from the same place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprawling

One of our members here uses ionto and it works while another family member in the same house uses the same exact water and ionto doesn't work. I believe treatment success is more based on body physiology more than anything else. Severe fibromyalgia constantly alters my treatment success. It was further baffling how the same water reacted totally different in two locations.

Sprawling

Here it is now approaching the end of 2018 and I'm still experiencing the same exact thing as I posted in July of 2014.

MichaelB

I once wanted to conduct a therapy with still iceberg water from the Svalbard brand, but the price of this product is very high for one 750 ml bottle. I read that the softness of that water is 0-30 mg/l , the nitrate level is less than 0.1 mg/l and pH is sour 0-6.9 .