The best thread in this sub-forum

getbornagain

So I'm ****in hammered. I gotta say the sun was shining on my ass tonight and I just dominated the OCD. You will have these nights, tt was indestructable personality. You always forget the synthetic thoughts are split second followed by synthetc reaction and feeling. Apply this. Vodka + coke

getbornagain

Blah. I'm a vet of anxiet disorders and have made insane progress with theanine + SSRI. Tonight was a sociological test to see how I reacted (previously with MJ I tripped balls consistently, but tonight was smooth). = progress PunkRotten. If you can't appreciate this, what do you appreciate?

getbornagain

Barry1979 or whatever his ****in username is, is a beauty he will vouche for my will to win. Nevertheless I fully advocate 500 mg+/day of L-Theanine to combat ur GABA problems (which you all ****ing have).

Barry1979 or whatever his ****in username is, is a beauty he will vouche for my will to win. Nevertheless I fully advocate 500 mg+/day of L-Theanine to combat ur GABA problems (which you all ****ing have).

Those are vitamins, I have used those before. I'll support something like that. Not booze or drugs though.

getbornagain

You are totally right. I apologize. I'm in the temporary high stage. You should get a mod to delete this LOL. Thanks for being objective. But for real, Barry whats up buddy you're a beauty!!

EDIT: Yeah believe the GABA bit, that's a neurotransmit we are all lacking.

You can take GABA as a supplement. You are right, Im sure everyone with anxiety disorders have a low level of this producing in their bodies. Ive taken some of these vitamins before. They are pricey to take on a consistant level though.