thats a new one.

durda_dan

last night i got an electric shock.
my house has a light bulb thats broken, and i went to touch it, and then KKZZZZAP!
and i went yowling .
anyway
i got a new constant thought in my head.
what if during that moment of the shock, i made a universal split. meaning although i am alive here in this universe, i am dead in the other universe that was just created to deal with that problem.
and i can't shake the feeling that i infact killed myself and should be held guilty for it...
i know it's not true, it can't possibly be true, But it's still there.

stand_up

Well according to my theories,.. based on the fact that energy is neither created nor destroyed, only tranferred....

It should apply to life/soul energy too. When you die in this world, your life force gets carried over and merges with your other self in the next parrallel universe, and that version of yourself becomes more powerful.

So ultimately, depending in which order you die out of the many versions of yourself, you may inherit awesome power from other less fortunate versions of yourself.

If we can find a way to kill off our other parrallel versions we could end up with god-like powers here in this world.....

Dudley

How very apt. I was just playing one of my favorite video games -- Chrono Cross. The story is about how in one universe, the main character has a normal life. In an alternate universe, he's been dead for 7 years. This has caused a big ripple and made the two universes equal but opposite.

durda_dan

chronocross was a good game, but people hated it because it was hardly a sequal to triger
but i loved it
back on topic

If i killed myself in a different universe.... i am sad because my parents.... i know my parents are still here and i idn't die. but i man this thinking is giving me a headache

Dudley

Back on topic indeed. Maybe you're trying to find a way to see if things could be different? Granted, dying from light bulb shock and worrying over the theoretical consequences isn't exactly for the best. Based on what you're saying you are more afraid of consequences rather than death itself.

Of course, I'm not a philosopher so who really knows?

durda_dan

it's mainly the same as my ocd, what if i went to jail, my family would be crushed. my life would be over. what if what if what if.Funking OCD...