That sucked

cherish

I just gave my presentation on the Sudan Genocide....DISASTER. Atleast I got up and did it, but i said nothing of what i wanted to say.

Septor

Well you did get up there and did the presentation.That's half the battle.So it was not a complete disaster.Just keep reminding your self that and next time you will do better. :D

black_mamba

cherish said:
I just gave my presentation on the Sudan Genocide....DISASTER. Atleast I got up and did it, but i said nothing of what i wanted to say.

Well you just did the one thing that scares the living crap out of most people, let alone people with SP. I respect anyone who can stand up and do a presentation because I know how challanging it is: you've done something SO cool, and hardly anybody gets it right first time, but you learn from your mistakes and improve with practise. My first presentation was a few months ago and I forgot half of my words. If it wasn't for the PowerPoint slides projected onto the screen behind me I wouldn't forgotten the rest as well! :lol:

Good for you. *thumbs up*

cherish

Yes, it was not a disaster and i am proud of myself for not backing out. I'm a little disapointed though because i actually cared a great deal about the topic and wanted to do a good job and didn't say what i wanted to say, i was just trying to get it over with as fast as possible. It's kind of funny thinking about it now though. Alot of things like that end up making me laugh later because i can imagine myself up there acting strange and everyone wondering what's up.