thanks rko

Linds

rko's post inspired me to call a guy. Seeing that it could turn out good gave me hope. i just wanted to say thanks :) and share my story.

I met this guy at a club about a week ago and i gave him my number not really expecting him to call but he did. Up until yesterday it was him calling me every once in a while and me like freaking out cuz i had nothing to talk about so i'd make up an excuse and end the call. So yesterday i knew that if i didnt start making an effort he was going to think i didnt like him. So after a few trys of picking up the phone and dialing the number halfway and hanging up i actually did it!!
I'm so proud that i called him and not only that I asked him out for coffee today and he said yes :D :D
I'm excited but scared!

Linds

Well we went out and had lunch together there were some awkward silences but he didnt seem to mind so much which made me more comfortable. we made plans for later that night it was a lot more relaxed then cuz i was with some people i knew. it was a great time, i'm so glad i called him lol