Temperature changes

Blabla..

For some reasons , when the temperature changes , and especially big drops like today , alot of my past memories resurfaces , especially events around the same time of the year , i'm feeling anxious , weird , alot of sensations and emotions are surfacing at the same time . I have been dwelling in the past the whole day , remembering stuff , looking at pictures , old friends , deceased friends, thinking how it would be if i had continued what i was on to , listening to music i made back in the days and remembering the exact state of mind i was in , i have some strong nostalgia mixed with feelings of solitude , and alot of anxiety.

Does temperature changes affect you , and how ?

A86

i think so. where i am from we have only 2 seasons. whenever it starts to go from the dry season to the wet season, i always get pretty much like you described. i find myself just laying in bed for extended periods of time just thinking.

B

Beatrice

Smells sort of do this to me. Smells that bring back a memory I associate the smell with. Perfumes, soaps, lip gloss, potpurri, etc.....