Tell me a little about your self.

Boundless

Well reason i am posting this here in the SA section as thats where most SA sufferers will read it,i just want to get to know you all a little better so tell me a bit about your self,could be anything really.Location,fav cars,colours,locations,music things like that.Or go further into detail about your problems i dont mind,i thought id post this rather than try adding every last person to my msn and asking there :lol:

Well me,my name is gavin,im 20 years old(dont act it sometimes :p )i live in lincoln(UK) my fav car would have to be the dodge charger,1 day hope to own my own would have to be black tho ^^
Suppose purple is my fav colour/would say black but its a shade right?
Music,i love metallica,nirvana,system of a down,linkin park,blink182,green day a little rammstein and slipknot,bit of korn,and a load of other random bands that are lesser known.That about sums me up,may add more depending what others put.

Mods if you truely belive this should'nt be here then by all means move it.

redlady

Hi Boundless - so what is so offensive about it that it should be removed - in my opinion nothing man.
My favourite colour is purple too! Um... what else i love watching foreign movies, we don't have a cinema here and even if we did they wouldn't screen any - so i have to watch them on sbs. Love 80's music - love it all.

Boundless

Well reason i said that was because its not SA related really? i put it here basicly so more people could see it.

redlady

Oh no, don't feel everything has to be sa related feel free and completely uninhibited to post what ever your heart desires.

black_mamba

redlady said:
Oh no, don't feel everything has to be sa related feel free and completely uninhibited to post what ever your heart desires.

Really? Are you absolutely sure about that? Ok then...

Bum squiggle.

:lol:

Poo sausage.

mug.weird.gif

blubs

'Poo sausage'

My boyfriend calls my dog 'sausage maker' when he takes her out
How infantile is that! :lol:

a bit about me....
my new favourite song is Rebellion by Arcade Fire...did anyone see them play that live on Jools Holland?

btw..I saw Nivarna play live, boundless...way back obviously....Kurt Cobain was wearing a dress

redlady

:lol: Bum squiggle :lol:

:lol: Poo sausage :lol:

I am very happy that i could inspire - no i think facilitate is a much better word - such hilarity from you black-mamba - love the sense of humour.

Okay Boundless since not a lot of people are biting i shall share some more of myself. Ummm.... now let me think - I love South Park and the creators of it Trey Parker and Matt Stone they are hilarious madmen, love it. I like it when it rains - i like the smell of it. Oh and i am a whopping 26, ouch i am getting old.

Boundless

26 :eek:

Yea not many people are replying guess there either shy or like to keep it private,not exactly hard to put a little info tho :?

redlady

Boundless wrote:

Why so shocked - it's because of the south park penchant isn't it? Ummm... i should have listed some of my more mature and adult likes - like wowwy pops and candy floss :lol:

Boundless

redlady said:
Boundless wrote:

Why so shocked - it's because of the south park penchant isn't it? Ummm... i should have listed some of my more mature and adult likes - like wowwy pops and candy floss :lol:

Ok people post your life story and red will give you a free wowwy pop :p

No candy floss tho...thats all mine! :D

redlady

Ah fantastic idea :idea: That will get them spilling there guts - oh hang on i should have checked the use by date on those wowwy pops. Umm Boundless you might want to put down that candy floss - right now man.

Boundless

thoughtless said:
redlady said:
I like it when it rains - i like the smell of it.

Oh definately! I love opening up a window or just going out after it rains (even when it's raining) because it smells so good and the weather's so... Fresh, calm and inviting. That's one of the reasons why I love the Winter. I feel so much more confident during that time of the year because it makes me wear lots of clothes :p

And again, the smooth, warm sensation of cuddling in your bed when it's raining outside, one of the best feelings in the whole world! I can't stop smiling when that happens :)

So, about me. I'm 18, from Portugal, in love with poetry and music, and with lots of love to give to who really deserves it. I'm the romantic type of guy, the kind who writes poetry to the one he loves. My fav. color is blue (not light, not dark blue) and umm... Dunno :|

Yea i feel more confident in the winter to,seems to give me more energy as well,soon be here as well so i might get a little more done heh.

redlady said:
Ah fantastic idea :idea: That will get them spilling there guts - oh hang on i should have checked the use by date on those wowwy pops. Umm Boundless you might want to put down that candy floss - right now man.

No can do,allready eaten 4 bags of it 8O

redlady

Phheeewwww thought i might have been looking at a massive lawsuit there - Oh and i am glad to hear you are doing fine as well there - you know that was my *cough* first and foremost concern - um i have a bit of a cold *cough*.

Boundless

redlady said:
Phheeewwww thought i might have been looking at a massive lawsuit there - Oh and i am glad to hear you are doing fine as well there - you know that was my *cough* first and foremost concern - um i have a bit of a cold *cough*.

Im sure it was :roll:

redlady

I doth protesteth are those rolling eyes a sign of mistrust of my concern?
I AM NOT A ROBOT! My team of high priced lawyers over there will testify to that fact.

Boundless

Concern for me eh? more like a concern i would take you to court over your candy floss!

Remember red,im the victim in this :p all the high price lawyers in the world cant save you now :lol: How would you like to settle out of court :p

redlady

Mmmmm... has hand to chin as she thinks - Okay my lad what did you have in mind? And remember i am not made of money - really i'm not - what those lawyers over there are all ...um..ah.. legal aid - did i say 'high priced' i meant legal aid - laughs nervously.