Tell abit of yourself?

jerim

i am 26 ,male currently jobless.I have parents and one younger sis a year younger.As for daily , i pretty much eat, sleep ,watch tv and play comp.I am living in housing estates close to one another so i am alway terrified of mostly daily.Lucky for me ,my parents understand me and support me !
Thats all ... hope to hear from you guys.. or gerls.. 8O

IcanDoIt

yo..

yar, i also live in a multi-storey flat, with neighbours all around me..

used to be scared of them, not to mention facing my parents and granny who lived in the opposite block of me..

i was comfortable alone..

so i locked my room with tears flowing down my cheeks thinking about my dreadful life..

but since recovering that moment of hell, i am now a confident(not very) person, has a lot of friends, and i am happy, i ruled myself, i owned SA and i will pwn all barriers that come to me..

i am sure i will..

niceguy

I am 29,currently working as a auto machanic.I am singal and have never had a girl freind.I have a older brother and sister who both have families of their own. I need freinds badly.

LotRfan

i am 19, and i'm jobless too, i really need to get one soon, as my dad keeps bringin it up that i need to get one. But Social Phobia is in the way. I can do it i know, but i'm too worried and nervous. Even to just pick up the phone and call the job company for an application form or to see if they have vancanies in a job. I sit at home all day, going on here, and a Lord of the rings forum, doing cross-stitching, and watching TV. i go out shopping but only with my family, i don't go out with friends coz i have none. I only feel properly comfortable talking to my family who live in the same house as me.

triceratops

My days are full of no responsibillity which I enjoy I was at uni but dropped out in feb because of my social anxiety I missed to much and realised there was no way of catching up but im going back again september to try again. Im currently building an empire online though various marketing and affilate sales I started off making hardly anything but im up to about 300 a month and it keeps going up so at the moment there is no need for me to get a real job just yet.

Quixote

I live in a major european city but my life is exactly as exciting and full of experiences as if I lived in a tent village in the middle of a desert. It really bothers me, to have had this luck of being born here and wasting it so completely.

As for my daily routine, it is too boring to be described, I would fall asleep while writing. And you too, probably, I think :)

Quixote

I live in a major european city, currently working as a auto machanic,

I have been at the mechanic shop right yesterday, maybe it was you! 8O

i have no friends and still live with my parents.

Me too. Greetings and solidarity to you from the old continent. :roll:

LittleMissScareAll

I'm 22, I work doing data entry, and I'll probably get fired soon 8O , I still live with my mom & dad, I have 2 cute cats... My mom & dad and my 2 cats are my only friends. When not working or sleeping, I come online, spend time with my cats, and I sew...occasionally I write on my movie script(I want to make/write/act in my own movies), but not often enough, though I need to. I'm obsessed with horror movies. I've had a few relationships(if you can call them that) but none of them ever last long, and I've given up trying because I'm going to die alone and probably at a young age anyway. And as you can probably tell, I'm probably THE most pessimistic person who ever existed.

OneAnaHalf

I'm 17 years old and I live in North Carolina. I've been dating my boyfriend for almost two years, reciently falling into depression although the SA has always been an issue of mine. I'm in the 11th grade and I take my classes seriously. My passion for the theatre throws people off, no one knows who I really am. I played Sandy in my high school's production of "Grease!", I've acted since kindergarden. I love to sing and draw, I'm going to persue the arts as a career goal but for now I work at a local seafood restaurant as a bus girl on sundays to make what seems like a weekly allowance. I was put onto Lexapro yesterday for my depression and SA. Hopefully that will help me. You guys are awesome, I hope to make a bunch of friends here.

cincykid

LittleMissScareAll said:
I'm 22, I work doing data entry, and I'll probably get fired soon 8O , I still live with my mom & dad, I have 2 cute cats... My mom & dad and my 2 cats are my only friends. When not working or sleeping, I come online, spend time with my cats, and I sew...occasionally I write on my movie script(I want to make/write/act in my own movies), but not often enough, though I need to. I'm obsessed with horror movies. I've had a few relationships(if you can call them that) but none of them ever last long, and I've given up trying because I'm going to die alone and probably at a young age anyway. And as you can probably tell, I'm probably THE most pessimistic person who ever existed.

I'm your friend :D