Teen's Depression

louieann34

For teenagers who's experiencing depression, isn't it that it is a burden to carry it all the time...That sometimes you could study for it is bothering you...For you to relax, why not defuse an Essential Oils at home on your bedroom...This will surely help you calm your self and relax the mind, by just inhaling the aroma that the Essential Oils is providing you. And you can also share this to your family for them to enjoy it also.

Hope this can help you teen to cope out with that situation you’re facing right now.

Marvolo

Hm, Louieann, are you employed in some firm producing these oils, or do you actually believe in their wonderful power? ;)

By the way, has it helped you? I'm recently feeling pretty depressive, but I doubt if any oils could help with it.

Cheers to you. :)

Sacrament

Oh my goodness. I saw this thread titled "Teen Depression" with your username next to it and thought to myself "oh man, I wonder if she's going to mention Essential Oils" and you did.

I'm speechless.

of_darkness

Your post makes so little sense, .... That was such a strange post! Essential oils?! I don't want to have fun with my family over some essential oils, i want to cure my SA..

coriander1992

hey guys chill out.
I think she meant that the oils can help you calm down and de-stress a bit, she never said anything about a cure. :wink: