Taurus Men

TooShyShy

How would you describe yourself? What traits do you have that make you (possibly) more prone to social anxiety, avoident disorder or love shyness?

Thanks!

Kustamogen

Banned
Im a Taurus......not sure if I have any traits that go hand in hand with anxiety AND stereotypical Taurus traits.....I dont really believe in astrological stuff like that but I dont see any relation even if I did lol

TooShyShy

Just curious i have 2 Taurus men in my life and i see that they are both love-shy, slow moving and do not like change of any kind..they have certain ''ways'' about them :)

TheManWhoUpholdsHonour

Well if I have to get specific then....I'm,as my name implies,advocative of honour.I don't take risks.I try to stay as secure and stable as possible.I know that I'm a capricorn and I fit most of the traits.As of now I try to avoid things like people making out.Crowds where theres lots of things going on,and a rather cynical mindset.I try to stay as far away from anxiety as possible but I want to eliminate the problem not avoid it.I get bothered when people start talking about me in public or refer anything to me.In general I describe myself as an individual with shortcomings.Nothing more or less.