taking risks

Anonymous

You know this is the safest place to take risks and communicate with people who understand. I really do find these rooms very slow and have stopped coming here very often, ive found rooms where people talk and respond to eachothere. it is easy to just tap in anything you want, no omes going to hurt or judge you. We come from the same place/. Help yourselves and get talking

Anonymous

Good advice! I've already typed stuff in here that I've never even told anyone--even psychiatrists--about. :) I'm on some other, busier boards now as well, but this is the very first SA forum I found and read so it has a special place in my heart. :)

Tris

I think people dont post because even tho we all know where they are coming from they still feel like they are being judged and they dont wanna say the wrong thing. When i 1st started coming here i didnt say anything, i just read what other people had to say, and then i was like wait why am i just sitting back, i should join in, try and give advice, take advice and be a little friendly for once! now i dont even care if anyone responds, i mean i do but i dont take it to the heart if they dont, as long as someone reads it at least once im a happy camper : ) :) but comments and feedback does make it alot better and easier to post because you feel like someone is listening

Anonymous

thats so true, sometimes i write a post then just delete it all and stay quiet becoz i think my opinions are stupid and id only end up embarrassing myself.

cray ay!

xx